Thread: Investments

Investments

If i get an investment from the bank , what are the charges and when do i have to pay it back

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The charge is straight Tokens. It will give you three choices, the more Tokens better $$. That is all you have to pay.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Before exchanging Tokens for the cash try and work out how much cash you need and what you need it for.

If you are wanting funds to build your stadium or buildings around it then my advice would be to wait. Eventually cash is something that you will have too much off, way too much to spend.

I would advise everyone against swapping Tokens for cash unless they are in debt and need to do so to keep hold of players (if you are in debt for more than a week the game will sell your best players, one a day, until your debt is gone).

Once you get past the first 4 or 5 seasons you will see that you comfortably have a decent amount of cash and that using Tokens on other things is probably better.

Ok thank you, BUT, if i do take on an investment then that money is mine, i dont have to pay it back, all i lose are the tokens i paid for it with ?

Thats correct.