Thread: how to beat this formation?

how to beat this formation?

how to beat this formation?-formation.jpg

a opponent is stronger than i.

Banned
    You can use 4 5 1 V stile motivated with red arrows at DR/L & DMC & AMR/L with these orders :

Attacking mentality ... down both flanks or though the middle ... mixed pass ... whole pitch ... no counter attack ... no offside trap ... zonal defense.

and finally this formation you face is not the hard difficult formation to win against it .. it's a bad formation you can win against it easily but be aware for each tactics i give to you.

Rookie
    Hi guys, after my victory on lvl7 Player in cup (i'm lvl2) top eleven decided to give me another challenge lol
    Tomorrow i will play against lvl8 player which is 2 times stronger than me... I'm afraid that i won't win my second cup in a row :P
    Anyway i will do my best, i have to face 3-2-2-1-2
    ST ST
    AMC
    MC MC
    DMR DML
    DC DC DC

I don't have any natural MR AMR or ML AML if i had i would play 4-4-2 but...
    So i'm thinking to use 3-6-1
    ST(up)
    AMC(up)
    MC(up) MC(up)
    DML(up) DMC(down) DMR(up)
    DC(down) DC(down) DC(down)

What do you think about?

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You can use 4 5 1 V stile motivated with red arrows at DR/L & DMC & AMR/L with these orders :

Attacking mentality ... down both flanks or though the middle ... mixed pass ... whole pitch ... no counter attack ... no offside trap ... zonal defense.

and finally this formation you face is not the hard difficult formation to win against it .. it's a bad formation you can win against it easily but be aware for each tactics i give to you.
    thank you! Adel Gamal.