Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

How can i counter 4-1-3W-2 better oponent, i have 4-4-2 , what Arrows and orders Should i puț? Thanks

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a counter formation for this team, I just can't seem to beat it. They are 3% better so not really game changing.

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Rookie
    4-5-1V maybe

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cope King View Post
    4-5-1V maybe

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    That didn’t work I lost 1-3 in the cup but have to try something for the second leg. So still open to suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    milpol and Z.Ep. like this.
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Any actual counter formation against 4-5-1V?
    4-3-3 doesn't work anymore and I have not 3 MC for second one as well as there are no more DML/DMR too. Someone says 4-1-4-1, but I guess it will be "awesome" show 0:0 or 1:0 for random winner. So looking for actual advice because here is a lot opponents with it on my level. Srsly V-Style is the most boring and disbalanced formation for long time, but people using it in years still thinking they are great tacticians

Am not a fan of counter formation, I could use any formation to beat any formation, with some arrows and some settings. To start with, which formation are you using?

Which formation are you using? Screenshot your formation

Add the red arrow(backwards) to one of your striker, and the green arrow on your two wingers(Mr&ML). Zonal marking, force counter attack on, defensive team mentality, offside trap on, high pressing. This should do it
    dominiclhouvum and maloukees like this.

Uhh, could you update a counter formation for;
    3 - 3N - 1 - 3N?

My opponent has a strange formation.... and either 4 - 4 - 2 with the right player skill sets wins so far...
    Trying out a 4 - 5 - 1 next match against him...

Hey,

What's the best counter for a 4-1(dmc)-3N(all AM)-2 formation?

Guy has strong attackers so i need to run a back 4, but has a completely empty middle of the pitch.

At this stage thinking of running ML/MR/DMC set back a little, then AMC and 2 ST.