Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jack Sun
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By fugazi

Thread: Question about Power Training:

Question about Power Training:

Hello guys.
    I want to have a World Class player in my Squad. And I am some questions about how can I do that.
    First I need to tell you guys, that I dont want to buy a scout player. Really dont want.

I am at level 3 league. Players need 35 quality to be scout. My plan is to buy a really expensive 18 or 19 yearls old budy, 5 start, AMC/AML/AML, ST, with 34 quality, needing 7-1 skill points to get the sixth star, and train this guy using light or normal training, with high intensity.

I have some questions. And I'll be glad if some experienced guys help me.

1-How much is the cost of the more expensive player at this level (3)? 18-19 years old.
    2-If I stay focused, how many skill points can I learn, with 6x light trainings by hour plus 3X normal training by hour, during like 8 hours in a weekend? How many green packs I will spend in one hour of training, like above, if My player is full tired?
    3-You guys recomend me to put the guy to play matchs?

If you have more tips, please fell free to help me

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Level 3? Should be around 4 or 5M, I think.
    I myself do not use the stretching, but do hard cardio & practice. Friendlies are good training too. You will go through a surprising number of greens (and some reds too, injuries will occur)
    The faster trainers gain about a cone a green pack. 75 cones is a star. I don't have a calculator handy, and never really did that sort of math with timing. I usually figure how many greens I want to spend and train until they are gone.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So usually, I would say each 1 hr, you would train cardio and practice match on HARD intensity. You would train cardio first and then use a green pack then train practice match and use a green pack (depends if your player is playing or not) to prevent the chance of an injury. I made 4 whole quality points on 1 player in about a week of doing this until I got really low on greens and lazy so i started to skip alot of sessions.
    So generally, focus on ptraining one player or else your green packs will burn as fast as fire unless if you have heaps
    Cat Harrison likes this.

At level 3 a real fast 18 years old fast trainer Will cost. above 5M, a 19 years old between 4 to 5M
    The fastest trainer i have at the moment gain more or less 3SP ever 2 greens, the normal average is 40/80/120 in hard mode, but this player is above average, also for my experience most of the player i had prefere to train cardio.
    fugazi and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

You will have to buy so many green and red packs, that it might be cheaper to just buy a high lvl scout. I bought a young fast trainer start of last season. He gained around 7 lvls during the season, using my greens just on him (and 1 other fasttrainer).You'll have to buy a high lvl 5* player to get to worldclass, but they might not train as fast and are probably out of reach budgetwise so you'll (again) be buying T.....

My St was 19, lowest of 4* imaginable and he cost me 3+ milion. I imagine the fasttrainer you're looking for might go for 4-5 milion easy, which is a bundle of cash at lvl 3 for which you could buy half a team of high lvl 5*.

All in all, I don't think it's feasable to get a worldclass player without spending/farming some T, which begs the question if it's not easier to just buy a scout....

edit: Oh and of course I played them every chance I get. They can at times gain 250+ if MOM. In fact, I let most injuries heal naturally if possible, but for my fasttrainers.
    Last edited by fugazi; 02-10-2014 at 09:46 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thanks for replies.
    I bought a 5*, 19 years old AML/ML for 4,2M. His based price was 4,89M. He was missing 13 Skill points to reach Scout Level.
    I had 27 Green packs and I started to train. The average gain was about 38/80/115+-.
    I reach scout level some hours later, spending many green Packs. Now the Packs are gonne, and I have zero of then.
    My player has 36 quality (started with 34).His value now is abouit 5,5M. He played a match and did 4 goals, what leave me really happy.
    I will keep him without training sections untill the weekend, when I will spend all the green packs gotten trought the week.

I have only 1 regret. Maybe was better If I had trainning a specialization on him before He reach scout level, becouse after get it, the average gain decreased a little.