Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Losing against weaker team :/

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It appears to me that he was winning all the balls in the midfield area with having 4 in the midfield line + AMC and you left yourself exposed at the back. Your going to need a lot of luck to pull this one back, Have you thought about the 4-5-1 V-Style or 4-1-4-1 with red arrows on the ML/MR? Or possibly trying to out number him in midfield by the 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly?

Butterfly:

-----ST-----
    AML----AMR
    --MC--MC--
    DML----DMR
    -DC-DC-DC-

Sometimes All-Out attack isn't the answer, but whatever you do, hes going to surely be playing counter attack, he's got the 3-0 lead and doesn't need to take risks, Chances are your going to need to play Normal Mentality with Long Balls, Pressing: Own Half, Zonal Marking, Normal Tackling and Attacking the flanks.

4-5-1 is one of the options I was considering also, together with Attacking, Down both flanks, Offside trap (far good my defenders to his attackers), Mixed Passing, Normal tackling or Easy.... my big ? is regarding pressing... Own field or All field.

Butterfly is also a good option too, with same tactics as above: Attacking, Down both flanks, Offside trap, Mixed Passing, Normal Tacking, All Field...

I know I have very low chances to repair the 3-0 loss, but I don't quit so easy.
    In second half I will put an AMC and one more ST, with short passing and hard attacking, offside, all field marking

I know he plays on the wings and for sure he will use defensive+counter.

How to think about Man Marking?

Current Level: 8 Season 8

6 times League Champion
    1 time Runner Up
    4 times Champions League Champion

Team name: Real Craiova FC

You can check Trophy room and Team.

Hala Craiova!
    Justice for Craiova!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It appears to me that he was winning all the balls in the midfield area with having 4 in the midfield line + AMC and you left yourself exposed at the back. Your going to need a lot of luck to pull this one back, Have you thought about the 4-5-1 V-Style or 4-1-4-1 with red arrows on the ML/MR? Or possibly trying to out number him in midfield by the 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly?

Butterfly:

-----ST-----
    AML----AMR
    --MC--MC--
    DML----DMR
    -DC-DC-DC-

Sometimes All-Out attack isn't the answer, but whatever you do, hes going to surely be playing counter attack, he's got the 3-0 lead and doesn't need to take risks, Chances are your going to need to play Normal Mentality with Long Balls, Pressing: Own Half, Zonal Marking, Normal Tackling and Attacking the flanks.
    If I remove an MC and put 1 AMC is ok?

His attackers are slower than my defenders and I want to use offsaid play.
    Offsaid play goes well with own half marking or not?

I was thinking to combine: Offsaid+All pitch marking + Zonal, for defending.
    For attacking I am obliged to play on flanks in order to catch as many corners as possible.
    Also my AML is right footed and my AMR is left footed. Maybe I catch some long shots goals.

Or freekicks.

Current Level: 8 Season 8

6 times League Champion
    1 time Runner Up
    4 times Champions League Champion

Team name: Real Craiova FC

You can check Trophy room and Team.

Hala Craiova!
    Justice for Craiova!

Happened to me too. This game is a piece of ****. Absolutely no point building up great team that get dicked by some sweaty 3 star inactive **** who's lost all season and is bottom 3 but beats a 2nd place team (me) didn't use an illegal formation. Possession was 79-21 to me. My team is a mix of mostly 5 star players and a few 4s most with special abilities. Got screenshots but can't put them on from mobile app. Fuming with what could be a great game if some Down syndrome monkey wasn't the brains behind it

**** off

it's because your formation...if your team is better than your opponent you should try,if you can,the same formation as him,with man-on-man order..it's not working every time but is pretty sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12