Thread: Please help me, i need some advice about 3-5-2 upside down V shape

Please help me, i need some advice about 3-5-2 upside down V shape

Hello everyone, i am new here, anyone can give me some advice about my tactic.
    Here it is:
    AT-AT
    AC ^ (arrow up)
    MC^-MC^
    DML-DMR ( arrow down)
    3DC
    And this is my result:
    I found that i gain advantage against most formations. But i struggle against
    AT - (or 2)
    AMR AML
    3MC
    DL-DC-DC-DR (or 3 DC in case of 2 AT)
    Or people who use:
    AT - AT
    MC-MC-MC
    DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    And the last one:
    AT AT
    AMC
    MC-MC
    DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    I found that my attack is extremly weak while playing against opponents who use these formation even if they are much weaker.
    Last edited by Star Falls; 02-22-2014 at 06:58 PM.

La tua tattica e' tra le migliori,se trovi squadre con piu' mc,prova a levare un amc,e inserisci un mc, vedrai che andra' meglio.Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Star Falls View Post
    i struggle against

AT AT
    AMC
    MC-MC
    DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    I found that my attack is extremly weak while playing against opponents who use these formation even if they are much weaker.
    The reason you are struggling against the last formation is that you don't have a DMC to counter the opponent's AMC.

Narrow diamond is a tricky one to counter as it focuses attacks down the centre, and it seems like the formation you use is geared towards protecting the flanks.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    The reason you are struggling against the last formation is that you don't have a DMC to counter the opponent's AMC.

Narrow diamond is a tricky one to counter as it focuses attacks down the centre, and it seems like the formation you use is geared towards protecting the flanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitiello71 View Post
    La tua tattica e' tra le migliori,se trovi squadre con piu' mc,prova a levare un amc,e inserisci un mc, vedrai che andra' meglio.Ciao
    Thanks for the advice, i will try it soon