Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Very Strong And Strange opponent in CL - no one like him

Good, bravos. A win is a win, you have to keep the score close in his home ground...
    I think that was a good game for Pepe and Vidici, they made Rayhan to look like a 3 star rated player...
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Yes, Good Result that, I hope you can still kick him in the second leg and send him straight to the cleaners.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well done, Adel. Hope your victory can motivate a few of us on here to conquer the unconquerable
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Well done. Hopefully there's not too much of a difference when he'll be at home. Did you play defensively or offensively? How was the possession bonus? 4-5-1V is actually very close to the WM, but I'm not sure if it's wise playing 3 on 3 at the back. An extra DMC would cover more and be more advanced than a DC when attacking, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Well done Best thing is you kept a clean sheet so if you score away it will be very good for your team
    This what i played for; all my interests was not to concede any goals because it make it so difficult away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Well done. Hopefully there's not too much of a difference when he'll be at home. Did you play defensively or offensively? How was the possession bonus? 4-5-1V is actually very close to the WM, but I'm not sure if it's wise playing 3 on 3 at the back. An extra DMC would cover more and be more advanced than a DC when attacking, though.
    I started the match playing with normal mentality ... attacking through the mid with 2 MCs + red arrows at the DMC and by this way I owned 3 players on mid and put another blue arrows at AMR+AML and the mid become unbeatable and the attack is still linked with the mid even though ... and i forced the counter attack.

after 30 mints when I realized that he can't demonstrate the possession and he couldn't make so much or dangerous chances I changed the mentality to attack and put red arrows at all players and focus on playing down both flanks with mixed passing and it works more than good and i cut the link between his mid and the attack and he couldn't make any dangerous chances.

and in the second half i made some changes and I replaced N.vedic and give the chance to my other AMR and make my DMC (S.Gerrard) to go down and play as a DC and play with 4 2 3 1 with 2 MCs + 3 AML/C/L + 1 Striker.

By this way I made so much pressure on his back and my MC (L.Serrano) did it with a long shoot and give me the lead.

after this i changed the place of the 2 MCs from right to left and vice verse ... and also My AMR and AMC from the center to the right.

I made another two dangerous chances but unfortunately couldn't score more goals.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    it's clear now that i'm facing the most successful manager in my level and may be in the game ... no one win 10 CL from 10 CL .

There are a lot who have 9 stars team, better then him of course.

Anyway what I can say, you have the second chance, thats clear, really less chances to win, but if you are lucky you can beat him, you have a good team too.

I hope you will win, I'm pretty like you, I'm playing against a full scouters team, really low chances for me to win... Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I can say that i did it and won by 1/0
    and this what happened :

I hope it's enough to be save or play safe away .... all i needed not to concede any goal in home and I'll try to score one more goal away and if i did i think it's finished .

waiting too much cheers
    Do it one more time please!
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    it's clear now that i'm facing the most successful manager in my level and may be in the game ... no one win 10 CL from 10 CL .

There are a lot who have 9 stars team, better then him of course.

Anyway what I can say, you have the second chance, thats clear, really less chances to win, but if you are lucky you can beat him, you have a good team too.

I hope you will win, I'm pretty like you, I'm playing against a full scouters team, really low chances for me to win... Good luck!
    I said that I'm facing the most successful manager in my level and may be in the game because he won all competition available ... I'm saying 11 from 11 League + 10 from 10 C.L.

And any player in my server like my level has no chance to win the CUP nowadays not at the 1st level I'm talking about when he was in level 8 or 9 .

and winning 2 place in cup even is too much hard or to be honest I didn't see ant player in my level won 2nd place except 2 or 3 player ... and when talking about his trophies/achievements in cup in 11 levels it would be as follows:

one time 1st place.
    3 times 2nd place.
    4 times 3rd place.

means he is wining or doing achievements in cup from 8 seasons ... that's great I know and I'm sure no one in my level do this.

and when talking about CL he won 10 from 10 ... 100% from CL trophies who did this or near like him? I'm sure no one did it when talking about CL.

What will you say bro now?

I came across a team named 'Batigo United' that had a similar League/Champions League record as this guy, so I have been in your situation before except he never power trained, he just had scouts, At Level 12, hed won every league and won all but 1 champions league. unfornately for me he beat me 2-1 on both matches in what was a Barca v Real Madrid type of tie. I was spending 200T a season buying 4 scouts every season back then from watching videos while this guy just replaced scouts with more scouts every season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-05-2013 at 09:33 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast