Thread: Changing formation every game vs sticking to one formation

Changing formation every game vs sticking to one formation

As title mentioned, which brings you more success, changing formation to counter opposition every game or sticking to one formation. I feel that when I tweak the formation, they perform worse.

I'm mostly stuck in 4-4-2, probably because of the players I bought from the scout and what is available to you, changing to any old formation isnt really a good idea unless your playing the many counter formations on here that people suggest.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Me too stuck at 4-4-2 for long time, then again why bother to play at classic, win or lose at least can experiment the tactic work or not.
    If you are too afraid to lose a match, yes you should stick to one formation coz player already settle at that formation and conformable to play coz you have all round 6 or 7* player to deal with 4 or 5* player in the opponent field.
    On the other hand, If you are adventurer, you should keep switching and countering opponent formation, mostly if you are under-dog to fight against the shark. you need to cover most of your half and countering if opponent player under perform. May be hope for a draw or lucky win.

Rookie
    Me too stuck at 4-4-2 for long time, then again why bother to play at classic, win or lose at least can experiment the tactic work or not.
    If you are too afraid to lose a match, yes you should stick to one formation coz player already settle at that formation and conformable to play coz you have all round 6 or 7* player to deal with 4 or 5* player in the opponent field.
    On the other hand, If you are adventurer, you should keep switching and countering opponent formation, mostly if you are under-dog to fight against the shark. you need to cover most of your half and countering if opponent player under perform. May be hope for a draw or lucky win.

Counter my opponent every game, but I generally stick to variations of 3-6-1.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15