Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Simple questions about the game

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.

Simple questions about the game

I have some questions for you pros out there

1. Is sticking to one formation a good thing?
    2. Do players perform worse if i play them in alternate? Cause i have 2 players in each position. I often replace them after every match due to their conditions
    3. I have a very tight fixtures, how do i manage my training? Or should i not train my players at all?
    4. Why is my money getting deducted by a grand each day?
    5. What to build first at my stadium ground?

Thanks

1- 4-3-3 that's for me the better, I have 22 players, to do 2 formations of 4-3-3, so with 6 MC's and 6 ST's one can see perfectly the differance of effecitveness.

2-depend... usually keep the same level. The game never show the 11 names of the players during a match, so, depend, and, that's the situation, and, that's why I always say that if you don't see the name of a MC/ST during 50' of game, you have to change this for another,.

3-play with that, you don't have to train all team always, you can train for example 1-2-3 young players that, train fast, 1 day yeah, 1 day no, and depend of -if you play, 1,2, or 3 competitions. Of course if you leave the cup, and fight for League and Champions League, you can play with the rests.

4-Because..¿?... you pay the salaries?... but you have the contract..nope? if you signed the contract you have to have money LOL

5-The stadium capacity... the grass...(better field to have (-)less injured players) and well... hospital... to have red treatments, and academy is too what I build usually... the interesting is to recive greens faster too... so... at the end the important that you have to know is that never have to waste tokens for the stadium.

Here my opinion

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    1. I tend to have 1 formation i stick to but have the players to play at least 2 other so i can plan for cup matches against stronger opponents.

2. I tend to keep my strongest 11 in for all games so they can gain the skill points. Sometimes players slump in form that's when i might give them a rest so to speak. I know some players on here that use 11 players for the league matches and the second 11 for cup games.

3. I don't train my starting 11 whilst i'm in both cups, maybe a little bit just to make sure they don't waste time full of energy. I mean lets be honest you don't want people just sat around doing nothing

4. without looking at your finances page i can only guess but i think khris is right it's going to be players wages

5. It's tricky putting the stadium in an order of importance as you have to build them staggered together but personally when i built my stadium i did it in this order
    Hospital
    Training facilities
    Pitch
    Everything else

Hope that helps good luck
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

2. I tend to keep my strongest 11 in for all games so they can gain the skill points. Sometimes players slump in form that's when i might give them a rest so to speak. I know some players on here that use 11 players for the league matches and the second 11 for cup games
    I have one older player with better quality and one younger player with lower quality but a fast gainer. I always have a dilemma on deciding which player to start the game. But most of the time i put the older player in my starting line up as i don't want to risk losing my match. But i also want the younger ones to develop more

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Where do you live???
    Can you farm tokens and then spend them on green pack to train the young player up to the old players skill level???
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Where do you live???
    Can you farm tokens and then spend them on green pack to train the young player up to the old players skill level???
    I live in Malaysia. It's hard to get tokens here. I've read some threads about getting tokens for free. Here, i can only log in to tapjoy everyday to get only one extra token. I'm afraid i cannot do that. I don't want my players to get any injury. Thanks anyway

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    1. I tend to have 1 formation i stick to but have the players to play at least 2 other so i can plan for cup matches against stronger opponents.

2. I tend to keep my strongest 11 in for all games so they can gain the skill points. Sometimes players slump in form that's when i might give them a rest so to speak. I know some players on here that use 11 players for the league matches and the second 11 for cup games.

3. I don't train my starting 11 whilst i'm in both cups, maybe a little bit just to make sure they don't waste time full of energy. I mean lets be honest you don't want people just sat around doing nothing

4. without looking at your finances page i can only guess but i think khris is right it's going to be players wages

5. It's tricky putting the stadium in an order of importance as you have to build them staggered together but personally when i built my stadium i did it in this order
    Hospital
    Training facilities
    Pitch
    Everything else

Hope that helps good luck
    How can you train your players individually? I do not see a place where I can distinguish one or the other for training. I am only L2, does this affect me?

Also, what is this farming for tokens? Can you please explain?