Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: tanking

tanking

is their a guide to tanking? I...um...am asking for a friend...yea, a friend.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Tank so Hard!

Rookie
    I hate tankers and tanking.ITS JUST SHOWS HOW COWARD TANKERS ARE AND EVEN IF U LOSE U SHUD ALWAYS TRY UR BEST TO REACH THE TOP 7 OF UR LEAGUE

u shud always try and play in a level according to were u started playing this game like the legendary JULY FOURTH.
    Last edited by abhijeet_7795; 03-25-2014 at 03:24 AM.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Best thing to do is play your best 11 in the formation pictued tanking-10153906_10152705260138626_89225763_n.jpg

As i did this in a hurry to show you obviously you wouldn't have your goalie in goal he'd be in attack and you'd have a striker in net

Don't bother worrying about using any packs other than maybe greens to train your best players harder other than that you can't really fail to tank. That's all the advice you need really if you fail to finish in the bottom 7 playing that i'll be amazed.

As for whether you should or shouldn't tank its your club do what you want. Your trophy cabinet will certainly look better if you do tank if you live a country where you can't farm loads of tokens or don't want to spend any money.
    Last edited by satansboss; 03-25-2014 at 04:15 AM.
    Green Lion and ByloBand like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

I have never reached the Top 7
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

what is tanking

Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet_7795 View Post
    I hate tankers and tanking.ITS JUST SHOWS HOW COWARD TANKERS ARE AND EVEN IF U LOSE U SHUD ALWAYS TRY UR BEST TO REACH THE TOP 7 OF UR LEAGUE

u shud always try and play in a level according to were u started playing this game like the legendary JULY FOURTH.
    I actually encourage tanking because it is an effective strategy of playing T11, If your having a terrible season you are better off tanking and failing to promote. There is nothing really to be gained by finishing 5th, 6th or 7th, Especially if your on a server full of token buyers and you do not have the resources to compete.

Plus there is other reasons to tank a season rather than just having a bad season or faced with a tough league draw, You might just simply want to take time out from playing this game because TOP ELEVEN NEVER SLEEPS.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ask Saransh he tanks even when he is trying to win lol

I tank 2 seasons, and play 2 seasons. Whit this method I won 5 Champions Leagues consecutive, and hope that this month and the next will win the 6th and 7th.
    I obtained a 8* player doing that but with 3 months can be 9*.... (coz are 3 of tanking +1 to win the league in same level, so 4 months for a 9* or maybe 2)

Famous
    I never tried tanking before. But when I tried to lose a game e.g. in some opponent initiated friendly matches, I did what santansboss mentioned above - move players to both sides of the field and arrange a non-goalkeeper as goalkeeper.

I am also considering tanking now because I want to take some time off. I think I will sell all old players and buy some young players to develop. I don't want to do too much in order to lose league games because this may not be fair to some players.

Is it possible to tank in the league while still doing reasonably well in the cup/champions league?
    Or is it difficult because moral is effected by losing league games? Resulting in the need for lots of blue tokens etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast