Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Achievements

So some of these are jokes from N, but I was wondering about the secret ones that I don't have yet and now I can be glad I don't have them. Great stuff bruh

Just wondering do managers still care abt those hidden achievement? I dont want to sound selfish but i think that feature is best be replace with something more we can call achievement. More then half of the achievement is a joke. I can only think old school, triple crown and unbeaten streak as an achievement and that belong to history. Just a suggestion.
    Altiplano likes this.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #113
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Been thinking about achievements a while back. What new ones do you envision, HairDryer? Others can chime in as well ofc!

Oh btw just remind everyone, the Stubborn achievements (with the ram head) for reaching Round 50 of an auction, is no longer obtainable due to the update of the auction.

Just wondering if people still intrested with that feature?Ok maybe for newbie excited to unlock and find some is just a joke.So if it is not a big deal maybe that feature can be replace for real achievement like Club history statistic record, goals, assist, fans and so on....
    yet to hear from other managers what they think. Anyway thanks for your reply Jeeves.

Rookie
    how about come from behind victories
    like 0-3 or 0-4 and winning (miracle at wembly)

or beating a team 30% better than you (upset of grand upset)
    i post the achievement and he can post the troll result, everyone wins

thoughts
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Been thinking about achievements a while back. What new ones do you envision, HairDryer? Others can chime in as well ofc!

Oh btw just remind everyone, the Stubborn achievements (with the ram head) for reaching Round 50 of an auction, is no longer obtainable due to the update of the auction.
    For lose team then maybe fair if no achievements coz they dont lose token while make bid and lose, but kinda not fair for winner coz they spend token.

Like my case, i make bid not only coz i need defender, but also want that Goat Head, and while new auction system update, no announcement if no more Goat Head achievements

Hidden Achievements-untitled-1479324.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    For lose team then maybe fair if no achievements coz they dont lose token while make bid and lose, but kinda not fair for winner coz they spend token.

Like my case, i make bid not only coz i need defender, but also want that Goat Head, and while new auction system update, no announcement if no more Goat Head achievements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 1479324.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	84829
    Maybe Nordeus can send you a goat head figurine via the post.

Seriously, this player is not worth 60 tokens unless it turned out to be those rare gems - those players that perform exceptionally well consistently and also are fast trainers. Even considering the inflated market (new auction market), 25-30 tokens should be around the maximum someone should bid for such players.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-20-2017 at 06:22 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Hey but thats sad cause the goat shirt is one of the best that the shop have xD

Now what? we should ask where has gone the goat?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hey but thats sad cause the goat shirt is one of the best that the shop have xD

Now what? we should ask where has gone the goat?
    Slaughter room.

Are those achievements still actual?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast