Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree132Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Pravoslavac View Post
    Are those achievements still actual?
    Yep, only the stubborn one don't exist

I'm gonna move this thread to the guides forum.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yep, only the stubborn one don't exist
    I achieved that already. Need few other.

Hey guys,

I didn't want to start a new thread and this one popped up when I search for some information on hidden achievements.

I am kind of new to the game (3rd season). However, I already tried to unlock two HA - "Benefactor" and "Tireless" - needless to say, I got neither of them.

I have sent official Borrusia Dortmund jersey to a friend. Frankly, I got it from special sponsor last season, so I don't know if it counts. It is usually suggested you need to buy official items in the shop.
    Also, I have played 6 friendlies arranged by me today. Do these friendly matches need to be played against same opponent or something?

Now, I am kind of reluctant to try to unlock some of the more "expensive" achievements (like "Poker face").

Basically, my questiion is - am I bugged or did I do something wrong?

Rookie
    Was the Tireless Achievement removed?
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

May someone who has achieved all share the complete list hidden achievements excluding the currently unachievable ones?
    Pravoslavac likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jartin View Post
    Hey guys,

I didn't want to start a new thread and this one popped up when I search for some information on hidden achievements.

I am kind of new to the game (3rd season). However, I already tried to unlock two HA - "Benefactor" and "Tireless" - needless to say, I got neither of them.

I have sent official Borrusia Dortmund jersey to a friend. Frankly, I got it from special sponsor last season, so I don't know if it counts. It is usually suggested you need to buy official items in the shop.
    Also, I have played 6 friendlies arranged by me today. Do these friendly matches need to be played against same opponent or something?

Now, I am kind of reluctant to try to unlock some of the more "expensive" achievements (like "Poker face").

Basically, my questiion is - am I bugged or did I do something wrong?
    lol for benefactor you need to buy official item & send it to your friend/your dummy account. receive official item from sponsor/event & send it to your friends/dummy didnt count. nodeus wants you to spend real money in order to unlock that achievement. not sure still viable or not now

pretty sure most of old achievement are broken now because they have change the friendly system (can do asso friendly) and the auction bidding also have been change (back then you'll lose your token if you lose the bid, today you wont lose tokens if your bid failed) basically the old system fuks you up a lot that it deserve those achievement. today? the game fuk u & you wont get achievement for it!

Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-09-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213