Thread: Ticket price

Ticket price

I AM LEVEL 22_____ I HAVE 4.251.000 FANS______157.000 SEATINGS
    LEAGUE 36$_____CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 36$______CUP 36$______FRIENDLY 7$
    CAN I RAISE THEM MORE AND HAVE FULL STADIUM??? AND HOW MORE???
    ________ Screenshot by Lightshot __________
    PLS HELP...

You are in a higher level that most forum users, so not mutch persons here can help you.

In CL i always have 1$ more that LEAGUE and in CUP 2$ more and i always get full stadium.
    But the highest team is only level 13, so i dont know the Best price for level 22, i guess you have to try raining it 1$ each match until you stop having full stadium.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I think nobody can really say it 100% corectly. There are many factors. Why do you put your ticketprice the next match a little bit higher and take a look. If your stadium is full you can go a little bit more. And if you only got 4% posession stop and take the last fullstadiumprice. And from my experiences you can go for cl and cup a bit higher than the leagueprice.

You just need to go by trial and error. Raising by 1 is the safe way - but can take a while if you are far from the ideal price.

If you think your price might be way too low you could raise it by by 2n . You just raise it (by 2 or 4 or 8 etc) until stadium is not full then lower it to the mid-point between current price and previous. Just repeat this raising or lowering by half the difference, depending on whether its full or not full respectively and you'll find the price. This latter method works better and faster the bigger the gap between current ticket prices and the optimal one.

Ofc easier just to go +1 if you don't have anything to compare with.

in the past 5 seasons(14-19level) my ticket price was unchanged(23$) __ in the past 2 seasons i raised more and more by 2$ and still full capacity.
    that's why i asked tnx anyway

Then raise it by a bigger amount. That's why I said 2n - so you can try 4 or 8 or 16.....you just need a value that gives less than capacity so you can try the midpoint, and repeat.

Pretty sure you would get full stadium with 40$ League and 42 44 for CL and Cup.
    I remember it used to be full with 48$ on lvl 24.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Addicted
    my ticket prices at level 19

36-42-28-10

The three competitions are sell outs. My friendlies are just shy of sell outs (which produces more money).
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game