Thread: Finances. Ticket prices&Win bonus

Finances. Ticket prices&Win bonus

Hi everyone!

Please tell me, when i set the win bonus, is this amount of money for the whole team or for each player?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Its for the team - split up between them.

Win bonus in my opinion Never!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

if every player got what the win bonus was, you would go broke fast! it is given to the team, split up for the players

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    if every player got what the win bonus was, you would go broke fast! it is given to the team, split up for the players
    Maybe here it will be a bit off topic but i know you are an expert here and i have one more question: could you tell me what "butterfly" formation and "hexagon" formation are? It's my second season in the game and i've started thinking about all the tactics and formations cause opponents have become more powerful recently

And also what do you think of the Table of Counter Formations 2.0? Is it worth using it? Saw many people who said it's crap and doesn't work anymore
    Last edited by Hazard10; 07-16-2014 at 07:56 AM.

i have another of topic... i finished last period with finances of 2,13 billion... and this season i have income of 799 million, but my finances have stuck to 2,15 billion and not 2,93 billion.... why is that???

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis o Asemnos View Post
    i have another of topic... i finished last period with finances of 2,13 billion... and this season i have income of 799 million, but my finances have stuck to 2,15 billion and not 2,93 billion.... why is that???
    2.15B is the max cash that you can have in the game. I dunno why there's such limit but you should spend some on stadium or players just to not get money wasted
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

How to place ticket price?I never get full house since i have max 260k seats.Please advice.Thank you

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There are limits to the size of the crowd per level: http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...per-level.html

So it is possible to have a huge stadium, fill half, and still get possession bonus. Ideally you want it to be large enough for the biggest crowd possible for your level.

My Tickets are usually about a third of the maximum possible price, I just about always get max possible attendance
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]