Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TUTORIAL: How to get a great team in 2 steps

Apprentice

TUTORIAL: How to get a great team in 2 steps

STEP 1

Find the time of day when not much of people are online in which no one is really inside the transfer market. For me its like in the early morning or just before night.

Step 2

Save up tokens from the previous season. I usually wait until 12 days before the season ends and start signing the contract that says quick buck Screenshot by Lightshot. If you did the math you would be starting the new season with 9 tokens. With this amount of tokens you can buy about 9 players of 5 start quality. Doesn't that sound good but you have to get Step 1 correct for this to work out for you. OR you could sign Nordeus 10 days before the season ends

This has worked for me and im sure it can work for you. Screenshot by Lightshot http://prntscr.com/44me0o
    Last edited by lashawn246810; 07-20-2014 at 08:14 PM.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Yeah, it's the best way to get into a very hard League/Cup next season. Also, how old are those players?
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Apprentice
    The one that is leading in the other quarter finals is a level 9 and he was playing a level 11

Apprentice
    wait are you talking my players sorry there average age is 22.5 or something like that

Apprentice
    Screenshot by Lightshot Been trying very hard to get rid of those old players

I always use extra for dedication because it gives you the most tokens...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Rookie
    With this method, do you ever invest in training your players (non-token training). Are they all slow earners?

Apprentice
    i never invest in training my players. only one time i actually invested in that and it was because i left the game for like 4 seasons and came back and saw like 400 rest so i said you know what why not

I will try that formation cause I have a scout ST, an invested 18 year old ST, two really good AML/AMR players and just for the sake of trying different formations and not going 4-5-1V, 4-4-2 flat etc... What is your orders with that formation?
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Apprentice
    Screenshot by Lightshot that is my orders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast