Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Davedtg
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: How have I managed to do this

How have I managed to do this

My wage bill was around 5k I renewed contracts for a few players and my wage bill went to 344k. In 2 days I will go bust. What did I do wrong?

People, please read every message that pops up in the game: when you renew a contract, the player asks for new wage and a one time bonus which is significantly higher. Those are the bonuses that you're seeing. You'll find out the real daily wage tomorrow, then come back here and tell me what it is
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    People, please read every message that pops up in the game: when you renew a contract, the player asks for new wage and a one time bonus which is significantly higher. Those are the bonuses that you're seeing. You'll find out the real daily wage tomorrow, then come back here and tell me what it is
    Cheers, must admit I dont read what I'm clicking at times.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Also feel ripped off because I thought I was signing players for an extra 3yrs when it is only actually 2. Are well you live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Davedtg View Post
    My wage bill was around 5k I renewed contracts for a few players and my wage bill went to 344k. In 2 days I will go bust. What did I do wrong?

YOU have ALL THE SEASON to renew contract (message say exactly that the contract expires at the end of season nope?), and, the 1st week of the next season.

You HAVE TO WAIT ... till he last week coz u save money, coz.... if we are in September, and the contract of Linonel Messi expires on May.... you have to wait to May, because is for sure that he wants more $.

:3

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    YOU have ALL THE SEASON to renew contract (message say exactly that the contract expires at the end of season nope?), and, the 1st week of the next season.

You HAVE TO WAIT ... till he last week coz u save money, coz.... if we are in September, and the contract of Linonel Messi expires on May.... you have to wait to May, because is for sure that he wants more $.

:3
    Not sure waht you wrote here, khris, but the issue is already sorted out
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Do we get a week of next season to re-sign players with expired contracts? So I don't have to re-sign this year, but can wait until first week of next season?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes..
    andrewh likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On the first day of this new season, I've renewed the contract of a player whose contract has expired. However, I only manage to renew the contract for 2 years instead of 3. His age is only 25.. Do we have to wait till at least the 2nd day before we get to renew the contract for 3 years?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kana1234 View Post
    On the first day of this new season, I've renewed the contract of a player whose contract has expired. However, I only manage to renew the contract for 2 years instead of 3. His age is only 25.. Do we have to wait till at least the 2nd day before we get to renew the contract for 3 years?
    You only get 2-year renewals on out-of-contract players