Thread: 4-3-3 Help please =D

4-3-3 Help please =D

Hi to all, i'm newbie XD I'm from Italy, so sorry from now if i write some mistakes ...

It was since when i've start to play Top 11, about 1 year ago, that i use 4-3-3 regular formation because i love it =D

Now, at season 11, I'm trying to change something, because in last season i'm places third, but i've the most stronger player of all league...

This is my new players:

And this is my Tactics:
    Team Mentality: Normal (last season i had attacking)
    Team Focus Passing: Mixed (last season i had in the middle)
    Pressing Style: Own Half (last season i had the other option)
    Tacking Style: Hard
    Passing Style: Mixed (Last season i had short)
    Marking style: Zone

I've 3 question for you boys..

1) I want buy a central defender with special abilities to change M. Cetin (70) with one with 77-78 and a striker Rubento (65) with one with 77-78 with one-to-one striker ability... in the list where i can buy it for 50 tokens once (It italy is scout list.. i don't know in english game)... it's a good thing?

2) My formation, tactics and arrows are set good or not ? How i have to change to play better ? I've set following the UNOFFICIAL: Best tactics & formations (PGCătălin) Guide...

3) I've bought this morning that goolkeeper, but now in the list of scouts i had a goolkeeper with one less point in handling (76 against 77) but it has a special abilities one-to-one stopper.. it's better buy him or it doesn't change much and i can use mine ?

Sorry for my english and thank you to people that spend time to help me !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-3-3 Help please =D-immagine.jpg  

Rookie
    Hi

there is no such thing as win to all formation, 4-3-3 has no width so you opponent might want to attack from those flanks that u miss out to put any player. you might want to read all the sticky thread and have some idea about formation and which player you might want ot buy next. hope for the best

Cheers

Yes thank you i know that... but in general opinion ? And for the other 2 my questions ?

Too many arrows. Put red arrows on DL/DR and your middle MC

I would get the one with 1-on-1 stopper

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    Hi to all, i'm newbie XD I'm from Italy, so sorry from now if i write some mistakes ...

It was since when i've start to play Top 11, about 1 year ago, that i use 4-3-3 regular formation because i love it =D

Now, at season 11, I'm trying to change something, because in last season i'm places third, but i've the most stronger player of all league...

This is my new players:

And this is my Tactics:

1) I want buy a central defender with special abilities to change M. Cetin (70) with one with 77-78 and a striker Rubento (65) with one with 77-78 with one-to-one striker ability... in the list where i can buy it for 50 tokens once (It italy is scout list.. i don't know in english game)... it's a good thing?

2) My formation, tactics and arrows are set good or not ? How i have to change to play better ? I've set following the UNOFFICIAL: Best tactics & formations (PGCătălin) Guide...

3) I've bought this morning that goolkeeper, but now in the list of scouts i had a goolkeeper with one less point in handling (76 against 77) but it has a special abilities one-to-one stopper.. it's better buy him or it doesn't change much and i can use mine ?

Why leave Stepin and Gerdes out of the party, do they have 'BO'
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post

This is my new players:

And this is my Tactics:

Far be it for me to give afvice on formation & tactics as I struggle from game to game myself. Nevertheless, you do not need all those arrows mate. As dv8 said, maybe a red arrow on DR & DL & that would be all.

I would suggest if you insist on playing through the middle a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond would be abetter option especially if you want to play short passing. So buy a DCM & an ACM which will not only balance your squad but also assist in defending if your opponent has an ACM.

I would also change to normal tackling.

Hope that helps. But always remember, only change one thing at a time otherwise you won't know what worked & what didn't.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Thank you to all... I try to follow your precious advices...
    And Thank you Luskin, now i will buy a DMC and AMC and try a 4-1-2-1-2 =D

I think we should all keep in mind something I have found as I move up in Levels. The competition does definately get stronger every season, & I don't just mean team strength wise, but importantly tactics wise as well.

So we all have to improve our squads strength wise & especially tactically every season we gain promotion.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2