Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Marco
  • 1 Post By DoctorRedDevil

Thread: Hidden achievements

Hidden achievements

Hello everyone!
    Just a quick question. Recently I got the achievements tab and already got some. But I am really interested in the hidden ones. There are 16. I have 4: a 24/7 for playing 7 days in a row, a Tireless for playing 5 friendlies in a day, a Poker Face for winning the bidding war with 0 tokens left and a Domination for winning by a margin of 5+ goals.
    Does anyone know the other 12? My season is sooo good so far so I thought I might try achieving something...

There is another thread with pics with the same title as your iirc.

Buffs Mad likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Now that I have seen all those, I completely lost interest in getting them, mainly because I already achieved some of those more than once!
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Now that I have seen all those, I completely lost interest in getting them, mainly because I already achieved some of those more than once!
    Yes me also but i think they count only for 2 months or something like that i have much more goals then 500 but it dont count from when i was started with top 11

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!
    My team showcase: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...utch-team.html

if you retire a player early who is due to retire at the end of the season is a hidden achievement

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Just a quick question. Recently I got the achievements tab and already got some. But I am really interested in the hidden ones. There are 16. I have 4: a 24/7 for playing 7 days in a row, a Tireless for playing 5 friendlies in a day, a Poker Face for winning the bidding war with 0 tokens left and a Domination for winning by a margin of 5+ goals.
    Does anyone know the other 12? My season is sooo good so far so I thought I might try achieving something...
    If you retire a player early who is due to retire at the end of the season is a hidden achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Shoney Shone View Post
    If you retire a player early who is due to retire at the end of the season is a hidden achievement
    another is to attend your own match in a match in your full stadium ( the stadium build has to maxed out 260000 )