Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: three qustions

Rookie

three qustions

forgive my bad English

1st

I saw low rating clubs at 1st-2nd of the league and win against higher rating teams when i look closely i noticed most of their main squad if not all same nationality dose that count for somehow the lake of 4*-5* star players even against same tactic for eg: 4-4-2 against team made of 3-5* while his best player 3*

2nd
    what is better for player progress playing friendly match or do the training at hard regardless of income and booster packs

3rd
    how can i know player is fast trainer read in some articles if his market value worth 30x salary then he will be good player at lower level as mine level 3 now which give me the right clue what should i look at

many thanks in advance

1) I can excuse bad English but this was so bad I couldn't understand the question. Sorry

2) Hard training.

3) First he has to be between 18-21 years of age and then if he's a really fast trainer his value just stands out in comparsion to other players on the market. On your level a 5* fast trainer should be 3-4M and above (3*, 4* fast trainers ofcourse are cheaper).
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

1) I don't think that the nationality has an impact on that... It depends on the server where you're on
    (I hope I've understood your question right^^)

2)Yup hard training is more effective

3)Well just sort the players by value and than you'll see quickly which ones are the fast trainers ;-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    1) Having a squad of same or different nationality players does not have any affect on the performance...

2) Definitely playing Friendlies is better for players progress unless you want to TRAIN individual players...

3) Higher the player value higher the Training Speed......

Rookie
    1st question marco answer that nationality don't effect play maybe am wrong but i keep close eye and show some pic if available
    about most expansive is my GK i bought him 960k 18yr old and last and current season he got only like 12 skill point also no player in scout or transfer cost more then 3.2 mil at my server three qustions-img_8370.jpg which one should be better sorry for my silly question

I really don't think that the nationalities have an impact. Even Nordeus isn't that rude to implement this^^
    Well in this picture above the 3-4 most expensive players are fast trainers for sure... ;-)

12 Skill points during the whole season?! (In total (including those he gained in matches) or just from training(if yes, which training and how often?)?)

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rookie
    12 Skill points during the whole season?! (In total (including those he gained in matches) or just from training(if yes, which training and how often?)?)[/QUOTE]
    i bought him in day 7-9 last season he played all matches since then 2-3 matches at least day with training as often as he is 30% condition so every couple days but never power train

Hmm well 12 is damn few... I don't know how many your other players gained but I think that's really strange

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x