Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 3 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Simon 'Pasta' Creegan

Thread: Training Exp

Rookie

Training Exp

Ok, so I recently purchased a player who I suspected to be a NordGen Player (or whatever it is you call them) as he is 21 Years Old and was worth $8.8m and the team he came from was called 'AC Busty' or some nonsense like that. Anyway, I just picked him up and I did a simple Stretching Exercise on Hard Intensity with him and this was the outcome. Is this good? I then trained him with all my other Players in a Cardio Exercise, again, on Hard Intensity. So, can anyone give me a definite answer; Is the player I recently purchased a NordGen Player?

Here's my player with his General Info:
    Training Exp-john-terry-info.jpg

Here's his Skill Growth after a Stretching Exercise on Hard Intensity:
    Training Exp-training-image.jpg

Here is his Skill Growth after a Cardio Exercise, also on Hard Intensity, along with the rest of the Team*
    Training Exp-team-training.jpg

*NOTE: I'm not sure if my Striker, Klose, is also NordGen as he always gets 2 Skill Points per Game (As he's always MoM). If anyone wants to see his Stats and all that, just let me know! Thanks everyone!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I almost think this post is a brag. Yeah you found a fast trainer

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I almost think this post is a brag. Yeah you found a fast trainer
    Not at all, good sir. I just wasn't sure and I wanted the help of other experienced managers to help me determine whether or not he was a NordGen Player. If anything, I am guilty of being proud of my team.

Well you could've clicked on his team name in the 'Signing' mail you got to confirm the Team doesn't exist. But yes, probably.

Those are decent fast training results - not the best but we have to allow for the large variations and assume that the results are repeated.

Hmmmm.... strange.... so here is a (another) conspiracy theory to go with this. I got the same from the Nordgen wave last evening... 21 year old - trains like hes on steriods...50-75 , 70-90 & 100-200 depending on factors I can not fathom.

So Ive been PT'ing the holy crap out of the guy for the past 18 hours and quite a few GreenPacks down, my mind wanders as to whether this has anything to do with the Videos not being available in previous volumes OR the fact that you would have to play a lot more friendlies to make up for the Greens, thereby exposing your guys to injuries which would also consume the Reds

Bottom line - Token Buy to supplement Packs - not the previous issue of Player Buys. Thats now very generous. Psychologically we Managers seem to be very "okay" with spending Packs rather than Tokens .... but the fact it - they have the same Virtual Value .... SMART Serbs! :-)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Well you could've clicked on his team name in the 'Signing' mail you got to confirm the Team doesn't exist. But yes, probably.

Those are decent fast training results - not the best but we have to allow for the large variations and assume that the results are repeated.
    I just did this and you're right. It says that the Team does not exist. I had no idea you could find out that way. Thanks!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Hmmmm.... strange.... so here is a (another) conspiracy theory to go with this. I got the same from the Nordgen wave last evening... 21 year old - trains like hes on steriods...50-75 , 70-90 & 100-200 depending on factors I can not fathom.

So Ive been PT'ing the holy crap out of the guy for the past 18 hours and quite a few GreenPacks down, my mind wanders as to whether this has anything to do with the Videos not being available in previous volumes OR the fact that you would have to play a lot more friendlies to make up for the Greens, thereby exposing your guys to injuries which would also consume the Reds

Bottom line - Token Buy to supplement Packs - not the previous issue of Player Buys. Thats now very generous. Psychologically we Managers seem to be very "okay" with spending Packs rather than Tokens .... but the fact it - they have the same Virtual Value .... SMART Serbs! :-)
    Exactly my toughts about last part! Spending packs is about the same as spending tokens.

Kind of weird though - I know of managers who will buy (auction battle) a 5* player on the cusp of becoming a scout, PT him by using the required 200 or so Green Packs (plus the needed Reds as injuries will happen).... All in all will be quite happy to invest the equivalent of 250 tokens and wind up with a 6* / 7* player - but will cry foul that the Scouts are too expensive :-)

Arguably - the age difference and longevity on the team is slightly greater .... but 50 Tokens Vs 250++ packs?.Score one for human psychology! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalin Joel View Post
    Exactly my toughts about last part! Spending packs is about the same as spending tokens.

Well yeah that's really odd...
    Never thought about that.
    Nordeus isn't as dumb as we all think^^
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x