Thread: Skill points/Young players/Youth/Jose Mourinho

Rookie

Skill points/Young players/Youth/Jose Mourinho

My little daughter decided to auto skill my 118 points am sure my GK was missing some attacking Points looool

1)Auto skill how smart is that system? I never use it but my daughter did so how bad is it?

2)where should I spend them for each player for example def is it all def what about attack if he have Fk SA same goes for mid players and attackers what about mental and psychical points?

3) not sure who said but save all SP in season and spend it after the drew for cups next season it give little advantage? True or false?

Young players

1)Am level 3 now been buying 2.3+ mil worth of players some are good but not as good As they should be got player since start he is faster trainer then those expansive boys and they ain't performing well should I wait and see if they will improve when they hit 19-20?

2) what is price range for good trainer in level 3? And onwards?

3)what happen to players with one star next season will star go or player vanish?

Youth

1) when changing manger well youth player nationality change?

2) dose their skill points improve by upgrading facility?

Jose Mourinho

How the hell I can beat him been 3 season trying almost every week I counter his formation and dominate the game 60-70% positionbut I keep loosing to him his rate is much better thought but I lost to lower rates and won aginst higher rates?

I know it's a lot of questions but am sure many players will share their exp and feedback

Rookie
    feel free to answer what u know

Don't waste your time beating Mouriho, there are advantages to winning friendlies, save your time.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    was hoping for the 250 free token that would help to get few scout players

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    My little daughter decided to auto skill my 118 points am sure my GK was missing some attacking Points looool

1)Auto skill how smart is that system? I never use it but my daughter did so how bad is it?

2)where should I spend them for each player for example def is it all def what about attack if he have Fk SA same goes for mid players and attackers what about mental and psychical points?

3) not sure who said but save all SP in season and spend it after the drew for cups next season it give little advantage? True or false?

Young players

1)Am level 3 now been buying 2.3+ mil worth of players some are good but not as good As they should be got player since start he is faster trainer then those expansive boys and they ain't performing well should I wait and see if they will improve when they hit 19-20?

2) what is price range for good trainer in level 3? And onwards?

3)what happen to players with one star next season will star go or player vanish?

Youth

1) when changing manger well youth player nationality change?

2) dose their skill points improve by upgrading facility?

Jose Mourinho

How the hell I can beat him been 3 season trying almost every week I counter his formation and dominate the game 60-70% positionbut I keep loosing to him his rate is much better thought but I lost to lower rates and won aginst higher rates?

I know it's a lot of questions but am sure many players will share their exp and feedback
    1) the system Will divide the SP the same way by the 3 categories,
    2)physical and mental have to be similar to defense for a defensive player or to atack If it is a ofensive player, the third can be a litle less, but a good player need to be balanced.
    3)the system detect the SP not assigned, dosent work saving them.

1) If a player dosent perform after 10 games or in friendlies against easy team, it Will probably not get better, you can wait until the next season to see If he gets better, with scouts works sometimes.
    2) on level 3 a 18 years old can be up to 5M the fastest trainers, level 4 8M and so on.
    3) they Will continue as 1star player.

1) yes nacionality of youth is the same of the manager
    2)no you always get a free 2star and a 4star or high 3* you have to pay between 12 and 24T

Mourinho team is almost invencible, the chance of winning is probably 1 in 100 or you need a team full of 9star players
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Thanks dman2pt you are the best one last Q I have noticed lately players who got injured and day in comments they can't play still stays in field got photos but can't upload through phone shouldn't they replace it auto if he put auto sub or leave an empty place in their formation