Page 20 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The way of playing, depending from your goals and the sources you can have (the min. from the game, buying, farming, downloading apps).
    If you can buy one season 5-6 fast trainers and the next season another 5-6, having 10 fast trainers, you can keep them at 6* for 5-6 seasons -2 contracts. From 18-20 and 21-23. You can have more, but that means you need extra packs, so a solution is to buy one season some players, 5* veterans, old and cheap, and maybe sell them the next or in two seasons. Those players can use them in games or friendlies and don't train them.
    I have every season a team that starting from 5* and finishing at 6*. With this quality, many games of the season are easy. Almost half in my league, two with a weak team in my CH.L. group and depending what's gonna be in the cup. So, in those teams you can use the 5* veterans and keep the 6* fast trainers for training and maybe one game.
    Give green packs only to fast trainers to train and use the veterans for games and maybe some friendlies.
    Then, in CH.L. knock out rounds against high quality teams, use your higher q fast trainers adding some veterans who are in good form and removing some youngster who are not in form.

* you can't go for the three competitions because the Cup needs a specific method to win it.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-10-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    glpsace likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Lv11 p40 A new era in t11

It started with the new update which begun in mobiles update and passed also to pc version.
    No time limit for training.
    I don’t expect dramatic changes because even if you have some fast trainers, you need sources.
    Green and red packs.
    And those, still cost a lot.
    Also farming, maybe it’s free but needs a lot of time even if you can do some.
    But surely it’s worthy to take this advantage, to develop some players who can be the key for victories.
    Because of that, I believe it’s very important to have the first step.
    To detect who are the fast trainers.

But at the momment with this new update, I tried few things, so now I ‘ll give some tips about training.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-09-2015 at 08:19 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Lv11 p41 Russian roulette

A Guide for fast trainers-dear-hunter.jpg

- Hitting the button for training is like the Russian roulette (deadly) game. You never know if there is a bullet for you. So, better to pick the 3 bars (hard) training instead of 2 bars. Maybe it saying that hard is more dangerous for injuries but I didn’t notice anything like that. I believe that this maybe gives a 1-3% addition for an injury but having the double profit (of a 3 bars training) the risk is worthy.
    So, if you ‘re playing Russian roulette, doesn’t matter much if you ‘re using a small pistol or a .44 magnum.

- Another thing I have noticed is that instead of having the whole team participating in training, better do a targeting training for one or two players.
    Better 1-2 players trying to avoid a Kalashnikov than the whole team to avoid a shotgun.
    (guns again … )
    Here are two players I gave an extra position. After many trainings in 3 bars, I had only 1 injury. I healed him asap and continue training without any problems.

A Guide for fast trainers-barrios-new-position.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-papas-new-position.jpg

Is it a first days trial bonus with the new update ? Who knows …
    * but be careful , if you do that power training, better not to use the player for a game in that day.

- I tried to observe if there was a better result on gaining, in different levels of condition (some in green or yellow or orange condition bar) but the results were too random.
    - Of course, if you train for extra position or sa, remember to give the gaining skill points immediately, because gathering sp slow down the progress of the player.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-10-2015 at 11:38 AM.

What I'm about to say is highly unlikely nonsense but who am I to get in the way of a crackpot thought. As my ol' flatulent Uncle Buster Ring said "Better out than in!".

Perhaps Nordeus turns down the chance of injury if training_session_count>=10 etc

*Rollin rollin rollin, keep them green packs rollin.....*

selling greens instead of reds, raising stars, everybody happy, win-win situation
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Hello,

If you have a little time available I really don´t understand, now, the advantage of using powertraining with 3 bars instead of 2. I started, after the new training system, with the usual 3 bars training but rapidly changed it to 2 bars. Yes it is a little slower but with the new system I don´t think the diference in time justifies the raising of injury risk. The truth is that after changing to the 2 bars, the amount of injuries, while powertraining, reduced significantly.

Unless you tell me, I forgot to check, that you get propiortionally the same results using less amount of green packs (I really doubt that), I really don´t see any advantages at this point in insisting with powertraining with 3 bars.

Cheers

GLP

Unless you tell me, I forgot to check, that you get propiortionally the same results using less amount of green packs (I really doubt that), I really don´t see any advantages at this point in insisting with powertraining with 3 bars.
    No, you're right. The amount of greens it's the same.
    The advantage I think I explain it in post #193, in the beginning.
    3 bars gives double gaining than 2 bars. Hitting the button half times reducing the possibility of injuries more than the -% (hard training) penalty, for an injury.
    I had over 200 training (summary) the first two days, with 3 bars, having 2 injuries. For the same gaining, I had to push the button 400 times.
    Could I have less injuries by that ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-11-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    glpsace likes this.

LV11 p42 Favorite training ?

"After 22 it can still be worth Training, especially in their happy place. I have had 26 y.o.s do as well as youngsters in their favorite type of training."
    Cat Harrison said in post #19 of this thread.

I didn’t had the time to test it but now with the new (non time limit) training I can do it

So, I have two players I bought this season. One, Ademir, is a little faster than Garrincha.
    I wanted to give them a sa, one-to-one and an extra position (AMR). They already had 12 sp before I started to measure.

A Guide for fast trainers-2-players-1.jpg

Started with 3 bars practice, continue with 3 bars cardio and later with 3 bars stretching .
    A Guide for fast trainers-2-players-2.jpg

The board with the results bellow has :
    Column 1(a) type of practice, 3b pra : 3 bars practice
    Column 2(b) cond : the number with the condition of the player and in the next line the new condition
    Column 3(c) dif : the difference between previous and new condition-how much the player lost during training
    Column 4(d) gain : how much was the training gain
    Column 5(e) profit : it’s D4/C4, gaining/condition loss - just a factor to study.
    Column 6(f) gain+ : it’s =d4-60 (118-60=58) , meaning , the player (a fast trainer) is gaining +118 and the game saying that in 3 bars practice the gaining of a normal player is 60, how much above is the difference.
    Column 7(g) %, it’s =f4/60, the added value of a fast training as percentage. This is for practice.
    For cardio and stretch I set f17/40 and f38/20.
    The same columns are for Garincha and last is the used green packs

A Guide for fast trainers-results-xl.jpg

Finishing those trainings, my players now have those sp
    A Guide for fast trainers-2-players-3.jpg

I finished their new ability and position by giving Ademar 12 green packs & Garincha 16 packs.
    A Guide for fast trainers-2-players-4.jpg

So, what conclusions can we get from that test ?

First of all, as you can see, we have a variety of results (in the same training). I did this training in a period of 30 min, with the same moral, the same time distance from a previous game and the players had the same (each) quality because I added the gaining sp immediately. So, it’s obvious that in training there is also a roll dice.
    * also you can observe (and in your trainings) that sometimes a cardio training can gives more gaining than a practice training. But that's rare and random.

We can see clear that Garincha has better values at stretch training, so this is his favorite kind and if we want to power train him we must use this (while Ademir has better values in practice).

But here is a problem. I ‘ve done this test, to find the favorite type of training, to earn some green packs.
    That’s the spirit of training : find a fast trainer, give him greens and get back quality (or a handy special ability/extra position)

If I set stretching for Garincha, that means I have to push the training button X 3 times (for the same result) and that means I have X3 times the possibility of getting an injury and spend reds instead of greens
    Is it worthy ? I don’t know. You are the manager

ps if you want to make a comment or ask something, don’t quote the post because it’s too long. Just quote a phrase or say something. Thanks
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-11-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks again for the valuable data and info!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

What is the average Gain for each training and for 2 bars and 3 bars ? Because i want to know if my players are fast trainers

Page 20 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast