Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Why don"t you play Angry Birds?
    It's more simple and has a lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Why don"t you play Angry Birds?
    It's more simple and has a lot of fun
    Heard about something like perfectionism?
    Last edited by wcfranek; 08-15-2018 at 02:13 AM.

Hi Niko

can you please give me your thought on my team - i will reduce tomorrow to 14 players (7x 3* & 7x good players) I will be promoted to lvl 27 next season

A Guide for fast trainers-first-squad.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-reserve.jpg

unfortunately my traininglevel is only 20 as i just came back to the game. my goal is to buy 3-4 ft beginning next season and train them with my 750 greens to put them into first squad

which one from the first squad would you hold on and which 3-5 would you replace?

thanks for your feedback
    regards

Energy United

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would keep the younger ones
    DC, DR, MC >3
    the three AM
    the ST
    the GK
    and the 6 3* till their retirement
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

thanks for your quick feedback - very sad though i liked Bruns

and just to double check - lvl 27 fast trainers are 18yo, Max Q 154 - 110-111 M value

would you wait until a FT for the specific position comes on the market or would you take any and train them a new position?

any available

Hi Niko

me again i did get four FT - at least i think so i did train some new positions and did get them the 6th star (i needed about 65 greens for a new position) is this because my trainingslevel is only 23?

A Guide for fast trainers-first.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-subs.jpg

i will keep looking for an DC or MC FT in the next couple of days. would you invest more greens in some players or how do i train them now during the season?

what should be the daily routine? get the bonuses with my substitute players and let my first squad only play the game and not train at all?

thanks for your help an suggestions
    regards

Energy United

Nikos are we sure that wage doesn't influence the total value of player being a fast trainer? Cause I trained side to side two 104million 16lvl players in aml amr but the amr had better growth than the aml and his wage was bigger. Also I saw that a team named "**** you all" has every player with both feet available, why is that?

i will keep looking for an DC or MC FT in the next couple of days. would you invest more greens in some players or how do i train them now during the season?
    what should be the daily routine? get the bonuses with my substitute players and let my first squad only play the game and not train at all?
    Every morning I use all my players and get the 4 X2 bonus using two free vids.
    I also have a thread about training.

Nikos are we sure that wage doesn't influence the total value of player being a fast trainer? Cause I trained side to side two 104million 16lvl players in aml amr but the amr had better growth than the aml and his wage was bigger
    I 'm sure, doing that for many many seasons.
    But in your case, cannot be sure if he 's a 1st class or 2nd.
    That's a problem with high levels and close values.

has every player with both feet available, why is that?
    perfectionist

Sorry if you have to repeat yourself I did look at old forum post but I wondered if it has changed. I was training fast trainers, I remember old posts from 2016/17 saying training new positions/SA does not affect your skills. However I wonder this has changed because of update as whenever I train new positions I noticed it slows down my player's ability to gain skills?

Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast