Page 1 of 106 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

A Guide for fast trainers

I started this guide but keep adding season by season, maybe it's too confusing for someone to follow it.

So I made a summary, it's in

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

old summary
    page 18, post 172
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-18.html

also a useful F.A.Q. #139
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-14.html

bot teams names #272
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-28.html

GK glitch
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-47.html

EDIT
    End of old version - new auction system
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-44.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-45.html

but I believe that you can read many interest posts and to see many cases level by level.

Hi ! Although I ‘m new in top eleven (I started at July 16th, now LV3) I find out some conclusions I would like to share with, about fast trainers. This is for low levels. Update if I‘ll go in higher levels.
    Below I will show you some examples from my team.

A Guide for fast trainers-team-29-8-14.jpg

Ok , this is my team, LV3, 7th day of season 3, 30 August 2014.
    Sorry it’s in my home language, greeks , but I believe you understand the meaning.

This is a training in a practice game, in hard mode (3 bars) for all players, with condition of all players at 99, morale also (except SANTOS and MAICON, it was 96-7).
    Here the results of practice.

A Guide for fast trainers-training-hard-29-8-14.jpg

I read a lot in the forum and I ‘m sure that there is a factor that gives the results of every player in the game.
    The TR Factor is VALUE/SALARY. Here you can see a board with results.

A Guide for fast trainers-xl-results.jpg

Doesn’t matter my level or the numbers but the analogy VALUE/SALARY= TR FACTOR. You can find the values of the players in different levels in another (thanks for the useful ) thread of Khris http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...per-level.html .

Things that affect TR FACTOR :
    Age of the player , the origin is 18-21 y.o., after 21 don’t bother training hard (maybe 22-23 just for a little conservation).

The STARS (it’s the same for every LV, just the Quality (Q) is different) :

6 STARS, he isn’t a fast trainer, his salary is very high so the TR FACTOR is small.
    Mine 6th star players are CAFU, hade a raise of 33, it means he needs 3 trainings in practice match, in hard mode, to gather 1 skill point per day and RIVALDO (my scout player for this season) who also has low TR FACTOR. The only thing is that they can gather some times 1 skill point after an official game but still its not enough. Of course they are excellent players.
    5 STARS, it’s difficult to find a fast trainer with 5 stars. My 3 faster trainers have TR FACTOR : FRANCES 69,74 SILVA 66,67 ROBINHO 65,89 and had a raise about 100 (gained a skill point) in this practice. They cost me from 5,3/ 4,8/ 5,8 Millions. With 1/3 of the price you can find a player with the same quality but not a fast trainer. It means every year he is losing a star. Be carefull with expensive players with high wages.
    So, from the example :
    Faster trainers in this level can gain 2-3 skill points from hard training plus 1 s.p. from a game, so
    4 sk.points (per day) X 25 days = 100 sp , meaning next year they will keep their 5th star .
    This will only last for 2-3 years max. The good thing is they can help you if you are going for the league or CH. LEAGUE.
    4 STARS : You can find faster trainers than 5 stars f.trainers because they have smaller wages so TR FACTOR is bigger. Mine 4stars faster trainer FALCAO (DC/DMC) , has 101 TR FACTOR, gaining 145-155 in practice game but I have 4 other defenders with 5-6 stars and I prefer to use them for difficult games.

3 STARS : They are the faster trainers. You can find players with very big TR Factor (value/wage) like SHEHATA and KAKA who are gaining 1,5 skill point in hard training as you can see but the problem is that they can’t help the team cause they lack of quantity compare to 4-5 stars players and they need a lot of greens and reds to feed for power training. So it’s difficult to have many players in your team if you’re going for the league or CH.L. like me . I must shell one of those two. It’s a good case if you’re tanking .

Doesn’t affect the TR FACTOR : Player’s position, nationality, rate of the game.

A player with high TR F and a rate of 5-6, still can win more skill points from a player with low TR F and higher rate. See the example.

A Guide for fast trainers-31-8-14-raise-after-game.jpg

In conclusion :
    Fast training (power training) it’s an expensive hobby. You need money to buy good players (usually they have 2-3 times more than non fast trainers), token for biding, green and reds for resting and covering the injuries. If you’re not a token buyer or farmer don’t bother. If you have someone in your team, develop him and sell him to buy 2 good players same level at 24-27 y.o.

If you are big token buyer, buy 3-4 young scouts and some 5stars players and you have a great team. Don’t bother buying greens/reds for token.
    If you are a farmer or small token buyer it’s worthy, specially if you’re tanking for a year.
    And of course be a good manager, watching many times during the day the team (games, condition, morale) and training when the bars are full.

I’m in my 3rd season , small token buyer (250T/year), small farmer, won 2 leagues, 1 CH.L., 3rd position in CUP and in my 3LV league I’m 1st , with good chances for last four in CH.L. and a difficult cup. My purpose on going for power training is to save my skill points so (some) next season conquer the triple crown.

I ‘ll keep in touch with some posts and examples later.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-17-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Excellent work
    Too you have to count that in this last pic Maicon is the Man of the Match and this player win +100 progress so 36 +100.
    And yea, every star you win, decreases the training speed in some %, and don't matter if one add the training points or save them
    So, age and stars regulate the speed training and value/wage is an indicator, and in the market is useful because add training points increases the value of the player but not the wage (wage change every 3 seasons) so is the better method to compare used players.

Other things to remember for new players that started this season or so, is that to add a Special Ability/new position the better moment is in a young player of 3* adding every point that one own in the SA/new pos. to don't reach the 4* or Quality ( points in new SA's and new positions don't count in the Quality) because, that will decrease training speed.

Now in my case I'm training Cocu to have the 9*, he is 21 age 8* and win 10/20/30 in hard training. I do it not buying greens/reds, in my case this is the 4th season tanking in level 15.

About what you say of save the skill points remember that the game count these points as added points, so one can not be in a lower level Cup saving the points to try to decrease the overall Quality..

Great work mate, nice to see someone on low level have such interest about these things! Keep up! We need here on forum guys like you.

LV3 p1
    Hi again. I sold my faster trainer KAKA. Although he gained almost 1,5 skill point per power training, he had only 3 STARS, 20 Q, and 20 y.o. so he needed 15 quality levels, means 15x15 = 225 skill points in 30-40 days, so 5 skill points per day, meaning extra 2 greens per day. Not worthy !
    So I put his unassigned skill point and sold him. You can see the salary, the bonus and the value difference before and after I put the skills. (Of course I didn’t reassigned the contract).

A Guide for fast trainers-lv3-p1-kaka-contract.jpg

After that I put him on power training again till almost drain his health (with about the same results) , put the remains sk.points and sold him.

A Guide for fast trainers-lv3-p1-kaka-new-team.jpg

This guy bought a gem. I hope he realizes this soon and have enough greens to train him more.
    Important !!!
    He made a mistake that I also did with a another player (he was the 23rd in my team). He had already 22 players so probably sold a bad one of his team and then signed with KAKA. So instead of giving a salary of 4.5 K like in my team, KAKA signed for a new salary. I don’t know how this will affect hit raise in training (the TR Factor).
    A short story about KAKA, his previous name was Yashuda, was Japanese and he was free agent. I took him with a bidding of 3 token.

VIP
    If a player's work rate is high (usual range is 45-85 at age 18-21, in practice match while training normal) doesn't automatically mean that he is good, nether stars can tell how good he is. My 2-stars free player from youth academy plays much better than 4-star fast trainer (18 tokens), and he didn't play any better as 5-star player. If a young player (fast trainer) has 3 stars and plays good, be sure he is worth to train him hard to 5 or 6 stars, but you will have to test him first in tough games. Otherwise, don't waste your rests... Take into consideration that some players need time to adapt before they start playing well, and some will never play well...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

"that some players need time to adapt before they start playing well, and some will never play well..."

I was very skeptical with the idea of the adaptation of a player... now I have 3 versions...
    1-player do nothing with 5* or more, nothing will do.
    2-player do, contributes in high level or acceptable, when have all star levels 4--5--6 (inclusive I had excellent players with 2* ...and will do the same
    3-a player that have some attributes of 3-4* for example in attack and don't play well until these have 5* for the internal % by default...
    this, is what I call a player that need maybe adapation...
    and thats my viewpoint... for now after 22 seasons... LOL

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "that some players need time to adapt before they start playing well, and some will never play well..."

I was very skeptical with the idea of the adaptation of a player... now I have 3 versions...
    1-player do nothing with 5* or more, nothing will do.
    2-player do, contributes in high level or acceptable, when have all star levels 4--5--6 (inclusive I had excellent players with 2* ...and will do the same
    3-a player that have some attributes of 3-4* for example in attack and don't play well until these have 5* for the internal % by default...
    this, is what I call a player that need maybe adapation...
    and thats my viewpoint... for now after 22 seasons... LOL
    A Guide for fast trainers-bernd.png

This is a player I bought at the beginning of my first season, and he was 4-star DML AML ML... but his average rating after 13 games was awful, 6.31 (2 x rating 5, 5 x rating 6, 1 goal). In next season hes 3-star and scored 11 goals in 19 games with average rating 7.26 (2 x rating 6). In 3rd season, as 2-star player he scored 22 goals in 24 matches, 8 in CL with average rating 7.63 (no rating less than 7, 4 x 9)... So there is adaptation time for some players.... Similar was with his replacement, 2-star free AML ML from youth academy. He was playing for 5 or 6 in the first half of the season and then after a pause of 3-4 games he started playing for 7 or 8. He's 1-star player this season and his average rating is 7.54 after 13 games played (last season 7.67 in 18 games)... btw, my 5-star AML is warming bench lol

LV3 P2 Fast trainer - good player ?
    Yes, my friends, Stepenwolf has a point here. Fast trainer doesn't mean a good player, specially if he is a 18 y.o. new player. But earning quickly skills can have great progress. I'll give you an example with my player Francis. He is very expensive player (for lv3) as you can see in the board above or in this picture.
    A Guide for fast trainers-francis-compare.jpg

When I bought Francis (second hand player, norgen or from an academy) , he had in his previous team 3 participations and three rates of 5 (how disappointing).
    In my team he gets a little better but still under my other two MC. I’m playing a 4-4-(f**ng)2
    using 3 MC for two games. Here’s the 2
    A Guide for fast trainers-rivaldo-oscar.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	RIVALDO - OSCAR.jpg 
Views:	10344 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	28995

and Francis, who have better statistics from 5 but still worse than the others ( ok OSCAR because RIVALDO is a scout player, I pay 50T, he gotta be good).
    A Guide for fast trainers-francis-rates.jpg

But still can’t judge a player from rates because :
    -Maybe he is better in a 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-3.
    -needs some time, maybe a little older.
    -my team is very good and mostly winning with average the games so I can’t figure out from the rates. Usually all the players have from 6-9.
    -Rate system of the game ? hmmm still can’t understand it sometimes .
    A Guide for fast trainers-5-9-2014-after-league-game.jpg
    A goalkeeper with the same rate with mine (with no goals) and a defense with 6-7 , who lost 0-7 ??? not in real life man …

And above all today Francis got injured (out for six days) so I have to decide if to sell him or give him immediately those packs.

A Guide for fast trainers-francis-healing.jpg

and remember that after three years Francis would be a 6 star 21y.o. player and RIVALDO a 3 STAR player.
    Maybe tonight I m gonna find and watch some videos for Osteoarthritis and credit cards, to get some free treatments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Guide for fast trainers-compare-frances.jpg  

Hi Khris
    Can you tell me about Cocu . what is his training factor (value/wage) ? the first one if remember, not after adding the skill points.
    Do you asigne any new gained skill points to him ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hi Khris
    Can you tell me about Cocu . what is his training factor (value/wage) ? the first one if remember, not after adding the skill points.
    Do you asigne any new gained skill points to him ?
    1 second LOL
    I'm looking that did not save lots of pics but the old wage I see that was 5,1M, 2 seasons ago when he had the 7*... so sure this was the old and 1st wage he had when bought him... and 105M value

Now wage 7,7 and value 104M.... so is curious because is the 1 st time I can comprove how the value was reduced winning age, never seen it before under paper...

Too you have to count with a factor, and is that the game have a limit of budget per team, of 2,34Billions or so... then, the difference between wage/salary is not very different between players when you are near level 18 or so... the value of the players is max. 105M, 107M or so for the limit that have the game. So when one start the game can see a difference wage/value of x100 but in level 12 if remember will be x40 or so,,,

Page 1 of 106 1231151101 ... LastLast