Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bisolo

Thread: junior academy

junior academy

Hi,
    a question please: for a new proposals in accademy junior under 21, we must have a free position on team?
    you can't receive a new players in accademy if there is no place in your team? (now i have 22 players)
    i don't understand why, because when you buy a new extra player, a 23° players, this remains in the team waiting for the signature: it's different for young players from academy?
    thank you in advanced
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is not different. When the facility produces Youths they will be in your list unsigned at the bottom. You have 7 days to make room and sign them just like any other player, except one is completely free and the other has a Token price.

If you are asking this because you were expecting youth and didn't get them, often people forget that upgrading any facility stops production and restarts the timer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It is not different...

If you are asking this because you were expecting youth and didn't get them, often people forget that upgrading any facility stops production and restarts the timer.
    Ok, yes this was a problem but i didn't know; so for every upgrading restarts the timer: oh this is frustrating, very bad
    so ok, thank you