Thread: What is better?

What is better?

I want to know if is better use own half and zonal or whole pitch and man-on-man with a team what is better than you or same as you. And if you playing 5-1-2-1-1 diamond is better mixed passes or through the middle?
    Last edited by Ruben Beigveder; 02-24-2013 at 07:13 PM.

help me pls..

Banned
    1st of all : 5 1 2 1 1 is not the diamond formation but anyway ... if you are using the diamond formation (4 1 2 1 2 ) this means you should use own half not whole pitch.

2nd : if you wanted to play with man to man this means your players better or like the opponent players specially your defenders against your opponent ST and AMC and MCs.

3rd: always zonal defense is better in all cases, when you use man to man when you want to win the the current result is a draw and you want to score to win then it's hard to score because your players will be busy with marking man to man .

but generally if you watching the match and you wanted to maintain your score and the result and you finished what you wanted and you have v.good defenders (specially defenders) then use man to man .

and if you wanted to score and win then select zonal defense and permit you players to go forward to score and don't keep them always busy with marking man to man.

This what I know.