Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namir9 View Post
    is it 3W or 3N ?
    im having a hard time against 4-1-4-1
    sorry for being late
    but i see there is no difference 3n ok and 3w ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming FC View Post
    what about my formation 4-3-2-1
    Your formation is legal, I use this formation very often myself.

haha, yeah, i use this to fight against 3-1-3-1-2 / 4-3-3 ... until now, never lose before

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    If he is using an AMC then you must use DMC and vice verse ..

if he plays with 4 1 4 1 then use 3 1 4 2 this formation will work great with you.
    MUST is complication on the idea itself. It all depends on the style of play your opponent and yours as well. If he plays short passing then DMC is needed because the AMC operates in the hole to stretch your midfield and pull your defense out of position. If the opponent uses flanks and long balls the AMC acts as a 2nd ST thus DMC is not a MUST. The same applies when your opponent uses a DMC you don't always need to avoid him and go to flanks as the opponent can put blue arrow on his DMC and he will drop deep to defend as an anchorman. If your opponent uses a DMC and you are sticking to your normal formation and tactics going through the middle an AMC will be more benefitcial than an MC with red arrows because putting an AMC in there will make sure his DMC stays back marking giving your MC's more space and time on the ball.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12