Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: best tactic how to beat very strong team

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Lol I don't know that he's saying for fun but it may encourage unsportsmanship. injuries are expensive and even active managers can't watch every game. What if this happens just before a game and your star ST gets injured the rest of your squad is under 80 condition? I lost a match the other day because I trained my players before sleep calculating they will be atleast 90 condition for the game but forgot to sync my new laptop and went to game with 80 condition which I didn't watch and lost 2-1 against weaker opponent. over 90 condition is critical for top performance
    i don't care if he is giving an example cause i am not a fool to step into his trap. i believe you are not a fool also to make friend anyone who sent you a request. i have made the mistake once while i was at level 2 and after that i am very selective with my friends. but realy i believe that this can't happen to experienced managers.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

that`s why i hate when idiot newby can make new threads !

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i don't care if he is giving an example cause i am not a fool to step into his trap. i believe you are not a fool also to make friend anyone who sent you a request. i have made the mistake once while i was at level 2 and after that i am very selective with my friends. but realy i believe that this can't happen to experienced managers.
    Some of them just wants to be in the same league with you next season or if I like someone's squad and style of play I would want to keep following them. You just don't know but I have never rejected a request. If they do it to me once they cut but not too many people do it. After all how do you "select"?

What is your trophy history like?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Some of them just wants to be in the same league with you next season or if I like someone's squad and style of play I would want to keep following them. You just don't know but I have never rejected a request. If they do it to me once they cut but not too many people do it. After all how do you "select"?
    first of all i never make friend someone i am going to play against. second i never accept random friendship requests (cause there may be someone else behind). all of my friends are true
    life friends plus some people i have met here at the forum
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Banned
    i won 1st league, 2 - 2nd, 3 - 2nd, 4-1 so far + semi final cup, quarterfinal - championship league

I have a lot of players which have team full of scouts in my server, and they have +10 rating and they are active, but despite this i am 1st. Most of them are hating me as i injured couple of their top players, but i don´t care. i am happy to destroy them : )

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    i won 1st league, 2 - 2nd, 3 - 2nd, 4-1 so far + semi final cup, quarterfinal - championship league

I have a lot of players which have team full of scouts in my server, and they have +10 rating and they are active, but despite this i am 1st. Most of them are hating me as i injured couple of their top players, but i don´t care. i am happy to destroy them : )
    that's why you are "un-kool"

Apprentice
    Best tactic my a**. You can fool little kids with that but not someone with a bit brain. And that's not called best tactic it's called Pussy tactic Lol
    Last edited by reallaw; 02-27-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Hahahaha i like your post and i subscribe to it July
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

@unkulunkulu: You are nothing but a b*tch, next!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast