Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: best tactic how to beat very strong team

Banned

best tactic how to beat very strong team

do you have an issues to beat strong team and there is some important mactch comming ?
    Here is symple solution:
    1. before season start add as much strong players to your friend list as possible - most of them will accept your request and they will be happy like oohhhoo someone want me as a friend.
    2. make your squad big enough - reach maximum limit of players, quality of sub. players is not important at all.
    3. shortly before important match with your strong opponent, send a friendly match request - players dodn´t spend in the game whole day so most of them will not notice it.
    4. use your reserve team for this match, set tactic as the most aggresive, attacking, with hard tackling, pressure - you will injure him couple of players
    5. play match, after match switch back to your top 11. Your opponotent will log in, to play a match against you - if he will do. and he will be happy to see all his players, very tired and many new injuries
    6. enjoy your important match against team which just come out from hospital : )

then i am going to be realy pissed off. i 'll spend my tokens happily to buy red and green boosters in order to have my team ready and then i 'll win easily. after that i'll inform everyone in this forum what a 'nice'' guy you are so nobody wants you for a friend and thats the end of it. this tactic is not good for very strong teams with active managers. very strong teams are made with tokens. tokens can solve any problem. this can work only with stronger teams than yours that have managers that don't watch the games. so mate don't try it.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Banned
    less then 1% of users join and read this forum : ) most ot the users don´t have money to buy them as you and they are just pissed of : )
    i won a lot of match with very strong teams using this tactic. and what is the best, new seaseson will bring, new player

Noob & perma loser advices.
    LV1986 and yaban like this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

if you are spending enough time playing top eleven, arranging friendly games, visiting the forum etc that means that you have a strong team. if you have to play with a stronger team it's probable that the manager do the same and dedicates time to his squad. i have a strong team for my level (6) with many scouts and from my experience all the teams that i have face having scouts have active managers. i am not talking if it is ethic or not (which of course isn't) i am just suggesting that this method has not results. anyway if you just want to win by any means then why in first place make strong friends? just for the fun to win someone stronger?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

this doesnt suit my style..... its all about heart, not cheat

I would just unfriend you after I do the same back to you, then add you with my second account and do the same. Then I'll tell all my friends to do the same as well. But realistically, you'll have a hard time injuring me because my players are much better against your low quality subs. How the hell your 2 star can tackle my world class or scouts? Since I'm strong like your other opponents, I'm loaded with tokens or I will have enough to make sure my stars are always fit. I have never even changed schedule of a match to gain advantage or to avoid 15 mins apart matches because I have depth in my squad and ready for scums like you. This happened 2x in my career and I unfriended the damn dogs right away.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I would just unfriend you after I do the same back to you, then add you with my second account and do the same. Then I'll tell all my friends to do the same as well. But realistically, you'll have a hard time injuring me because my players are much better against your low quality subs. How the hell your 2 star can tackle my world class or scouts? Since I'm strong like your other opponents, I'm loaded with tokens or I will have enough to make sure my stars are always fit. I have never even changed schedule of a match to gain advantage or to avoid 15 mins apart matches because I have depth in my squad and ready for scums like you. This happened 2x in my career and I unfriended the damn dogs right away.
    hey calm down. i think he is joking. saying things for fun. if you think about it this can happen only to not very strong teams who have not so active managers.
    Last edited by gkassimis; 02-27-2013 at 10:16 AM.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    hey calm down. i think he is joking. saying things for fun. if you think about it this can happen only to not very strong teams who have not so active managers.
    Lol I don't know that he's saying for fun but it may encourage unsportsmanship. injuries are expensive and even active managers can't watch every game. What if this happens just before a game and your star ST gets injured the rest of your squad is under 80 condition? I lost a match the other day because I trained my players before sleep calculating they will be atleast 90 condition for the game but forgot to sync my new laptop and went to game with 80 condition which I didn't watch and lost 2-1 against weaker opponent. over 90 condition is critical for top performance

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    do you have an issues to beat strong team and there is some important mactch comming ?
    Here is symple solution:
    1. before season start add as much strong players to your friend list as possible - most of them will accept your request and they will be happy like oohhhoo someone want me as a friend.
    2. make your squad big enough - reach maximum limit of players, quality of sub. players is not important at all.
    3. shortly before important match with your strong opponent, send a friendly match request - players dodn´t spend in the game whole day so most of them will not notice it.
    4. use your reserve team for this match, set tactic as the most aggresive, attacking, with hard tackling, pressure - you will injure him couple of players
    5. play match, after match switch back to your top 11. Your opponotent will log in, to play a match against you - if he will do. and he will be happy to see all his players, very tired and many new injuries
    6. enjoy your important match against team which just come out from hospital : )
    You're an idiot people like you shouldn't be playing this game at all.
    reallaw and yaban like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast