Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Video Tutorial Series

Dreamer
    Adding a video for SELLING PLAYERS

It's in the middle of the library.

I understand that after every season, your players' star will decrease, but does that mean that my player skills will decrease?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahkoomz View Post
    I understand that after every season, your players' star will decrease, but does that mean that my player skills will decrease?
    No their skills remain the same, their training speed and value will drop due to age.

They lose a star because stars are just relative to the competition level, so a guy who is 5 star in level 1, would be 4 star when promoted to level 2.
    If you sold him to a 1 star team, he'd be 5 star for that team.

But if my player is 5 star rating 29, he will be 4 star rating 29 ? Am I right to say that it is best to keep players at rating 24,29,34,39 at the end of the season ? Or the amount of Stars doesn't matter at all and it is the rating that matters?

Dreamer
    The number of stars means very little. Judge based on their performance. My friend's team has almost all 6 stars and a couple 7 stars but she uses a 3 star striker cause he still scores lots of goals.
    Generally if when you buy at guy at 5 stars and he's young, if he plays well for you, as long as you train him enough he'll stay good well into the future. I am level 10 and half my team I've had since level 4-6.

You want to buy players that end in 4 and 9, and likewise, if you're going to sell a guy, sell him while he's still x4 or x9 because he'll get more bids.

Just never assume high rating = good performance, it doesn't, it just shows their talent.

Hey can i ask again for Cup matches, the bonus for win applies to every single game or when winning the cup ? If the prize per match at Prel is 222k , and the win is 381k, do i get 222k or 222k+381k when i win the match ?

Dreamer
    Hey can i ask again for Cup matches, the bonus for win applies to every single game or when winning the cup ? If the prize per match at Prel is 222k , and the win is 381k, do i get 222k or 222k+381k when i win the match ?
    Win = what you get for winning the whole tournament, only 1 team gets this.

Prize per match you get win or lose each game. So 444k for the round regardless of result.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Win = what you get for winning the whole tournament, only 1 team gets this.

Prize per match you get win or lose each game. So 444k for the round regardless of result.
    I see... Thanks ! Btw are you able to make a video about raising a player's form ?

Dreamer
    I see... Thanks ! Btw are you able to make a video about raising a player's form ?
    Best way is just keep their bars full with green/blue and hope you got good players.

Wow. Amazing. Topp and best Video guide..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast