Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By realmadridzg
  • 1 Post By fmldotcom

Thread: i love this game but i need a littel help

i love this game but i need a littel help

Hi, this is my first season, i need a littel help for my formation, i have read a lot of thread but i d'ont know how arrange my formation in attack and midfielder, you can give me some advice? and purchases should I do? thank you very much

i love this game but i need a littel help-top11.jpg

Rookie
    well, it's up to you what formation do you want to play... but if you want to play 4-3-1-2 (3MC) you need to put MC instead of MR. if you want to play that formation, then i think your orders should be : short passing,through the middle,tackling and mentality (depending on your opponent),pressing own half,zonal marking. i think you should remove ALL the DOWN arrows in your defence. if you want to play little more defensive, you can put DOWN arrow on the MC in the middle (i usually use that on MC who has better defence than the others have)...if you want to play 4-3-1-2 (ML,MC,MR) you'll need a ML. the difference in orders is that you have your passing mixed...
    i forgot to say that you also don't need that UP arrows on your AMC and ST's. sometimes if you want to play little more offensive, you can put UP arrows on AMC but i'm not sure cause i have never tried it myself.
    francjx likes this.

Thx i will use 4-3-1-2 with ML and MR because my MR is good Now i have to buy a good ML!!!

Rookie
    good luck and be wise with spending your tokens !

You just bought Lessy didn't you? He has dribbling skills? Pattern is young and expensive, he was there when you 1st start? He has no SA? He's prolly worth 1.5 million? sell him and buy a AML/AMC with dribbling or SS. Luissintt and manfredi are old, try to sell them if no one buys sack them. Fischetti and setaro are next to go but you can make money with them. Buy an expensive AML/AMC dual position is prefered over SA. Buy another decent ML/AML or ML/DML. Then take your time to find a better GK and anther sub MC and your good.
    francjx likes this.