Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Strange 5-1-2-1-1

Strange 5-1-2-1-1

What formation would give me the best chance against this formation 5-1DMC-2MC-1AMC-1?
    It's a Champions league 1/4 final second leg against a team who has 23.6 average quality, while mine is 27.0
    In the first leg the result was 2:2 at his stadium, today I'm playing home.

Thanks!

Not really strange, just a 5-4-1 diamond. I would go 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, attack him down his weaker flanks, or just the flanks.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Not really strange, just a 5-4-1 diamond. I would go 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, attack him down his weaker flanks, or just the flanks.
    yup, potemy is right, i won against my friend with butterfly formation. i was playing down the flanks, on defensive and counter, but someone told that counter doesn't work when your opponent has a DMC..not sure about that though, what do you think potemy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Just one problem... I don't have a DMR? Could I place a DR with up arrow instead or something else?
    What do you think?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSKovac View Post
    Just one problem... I don't have a DMR? Could I place a DR with up arrow instead or something else?
    What do you think?
    maybe, when you don't have any other solution, try this one. i played 2,3 times without DMR and with DML and that games went pretty well, but that's me. if you think you're losing or something, try to put DOWN arrow on DML or remove the UP arrow from DR. sretno brate, javi kako je proslo.

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridzg View Post
    maybe, when you don't have any other solution, try this one. i played 2,3 times without DMR and with DML and that games went pretty well, but that's me. if you think you're losing or something, try to put DOWN arrow on DML or remove the UP arrow from DR. sretno brate, javi kako je proslo.
    I'll give it a shot. Hvala brate! Odakle si, Zagreb? Bice mnogo dobra urakmica sad jos malo.

Rookie
    I'll give it a shot. Hvala brate! Odakle si, Zagreb? Bice mnogo dobra urakmica sad jos malo.
    no problem. da iz zagreba. bit ce vatreno ! ajde necemo vise na srpsko-hrvatskom da ne seru picke haha

Hahah Ok, hope they won't mind. I respect your national team very much. Mandzukic and Srna are machines. I just don't like having those 2 Brazilians in your team. You are favorites but we too have a nice team, just a bad coach.

Rookie
    i think they won't well, "normal" Croatians respect your team very much like i do, especially legends like Dejan and Nemanja, Ljajic is a very good player too and i hope that he won't play lol well, we were also against them, especially Sammir. believe it or not, Eduardo is one of the greatest persons on the football pitch, he just doesn't talk to much and works very hard on the pitch. he is the all-time leading scorer in HNL and sings the national anthem cause he just loves Croatia like Brazil, very kind person, but Sammir is an dumbhead ok, we went off topic, but it will be a interesting match to watch. i'm looking forward to it !

What formation would give me the best chance against this formation 5-1DMC-2MC-1AMC-1?
    It's a Champions league 1/4 final second leg against a team who has 23.6 average quality, while mine is 27.0
    In the first leg the result was 2:2 at his stadium, today I'm playing home.

Thanks!
    If you fall behind with buttefly tactics, a 3N-DMC-4-2 could be an option. It gives stability in the center and attacks on the wings like the butterfly. Anyway, good luck for the match.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast