Thread: Does Nationality Help?

Does Nationality Help?

From the start I was planning on building an all English squad (all American or British). I wanted to get young players and build them up as time goes on. However my roster has been scarce on players and no many solid players of that nationality have been available through transfers of scouting. Here's my team right now: Does Nationality Help?-top-eleven-squad.jpg

Yes I know it's rubbish but early on I've been able to beat teams that are flat-out better than my team. However, injuries, morality, and conditioning have been taking a toll on my team and I've yet to win a game in the last four matches. So I've been wondering if this is the time to just try to sign as many players as I can? Or should I continue to play the waiting game? I don't want to be in a position that I've completely screwed over my team and that I'll be a completely lackey in the league like Wolverhampton a few years back.

So, nationality in top 11 it's just a visual efect, just for design, doesn't help you with anything and you can change your nationality and the players name with only 1 token, try to buy only good players those who are the highest quality at your level and you wll be fine.

At your current team you really need to change your defense.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

So should I get a scouted player then or one from auctions? Is the expense worth it in the long run?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    So should I get a scouted player then or one from auctions? Is the expense worth it in the long run?
    if you have 200+ or maybe 400+ tokens, buy a scout player but if you don't, try buying players on auction. if you don't want to spend much money on tokens, you should buy players on auction.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    In my opinion the best way to get players it's due to negotiation, the players are the best quality at your level and the price is good, you can get 3 or 4 players from negotiation with the price of 1 from scout.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."