Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Aminu Aliyu Abdulmalik

Thread: Tips?

Tips?

My team has only 3 special skills. How can I get more because everytime I start on one at the beginning of the season, it never finishes and then my players would be at a lower quality rate for the next season and there are better rating on the market with no special skill and it repeats it self.

Dont' train spacial habilities, is better and have more influence 50 cones in the skills. Add these in phisical/mental skills and you will see better results faster than if you try to obtain a SA.

If you want players with SA buy them directly with the SpAcial Ability trained.

Why do you need a multiple of players with special skills? Don't you think it will be a bit unreal if all your players have special skills?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Two or three players with special skills are enough pet match. I won the league last season with not a single player with special skills. If your players are good enough, they can deliver without special skills. I quit training my players on special skills, because I have discovered other development attributes are stunted during special skill training. Sometime the disadvantages can override any advantage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.