Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Transfers Rules

Transfers Rules

Usually, in a manager bidding, when I make a new offer, the countdown is set to 60 seconds, for the fist time and after to 30 second.

In the last times I have lost a lots of players because another manager updated the offer without countdown reset. In this way it is impossible to update my offer.

How is it possible? Which rules drive the bidding?

The countdown doesn't reset after an offer. The countdown resets after the end of the round.

After the initial round:

• the first knockout round lasts 60 secs;
    • the second lasts 30 secs;
    • the third lasts 20 secs;
    • others last 20 secs.

When a knockout round ends:

• if there were no bidders in the current round (Quailfied for next round) the Leader from the previous round wins;
    • if there was only 1 bidder in the current round (Quailfied for next round) that bidder wins.
    • if there were 2 or more bidders in the current round (Quailfied for next round) it moves into an additional round.

Whether you make a bid/offer 2 secs after the start or 1 sec before the end the countdown is the same.

The only way you can be sure you don't lose after the current round ends is if you bid in the current round.

Different people use different strategies at different times: sniping, early bids, an early bid to set up a snipe, multiple bids, late bid (leader) then no bid, etc
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-09-2015 at 10:31 AM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

I make to you an example.

I am in the bid against another manager. I usually make the offer at the last second. In this way the counter restart from 60/30/20 secs (it depends from the bid stage). In the last times, when the other manager make the counter doesn't restart and in this way the bid is closed even if I have other token and money to make the next offer.

In my opinion someone use tricks to stop the counter, but I consider it not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Saulle Mattei View Post
    I make to you an example.

I am in the bid against another manager. I usually make the offer at the last second. In this way the counter restart from 60/30/20 secs (it depends from the bid stage). In the last times, when the other manager make the counter doesn't restart and in this way the bid is closed even if I have other token and money to make the next offer.

In my opinion someone use tricks to stop the counter, but I consider it not correct.
    the counter doesn't restart by the way you bid the last second but ONLY the last round has more than 1 bidder (in this case: the other manager and you)
    when it restart, you didn't bid, the other bid SO there is ONLY ONE BIDDER in this round, you LOST
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

yes, the time in bidding rounds are fixed, they can't be changed (not by bidding) it is a countdown. A window to put in your bid. The same window for all qualified bidders.
    Every one who bids in the round qualify for next round and so on, very simpel actually

Buffs: explained it very good some posts back I bellive
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It seems you don't get it.
    You can watch some video tutorials, very useful.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...al-series.html
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

"without countdown reset. "

Maybe I can understand here that:
    initial round you and another put a token, then
    1st round the other manager can put the token but you can not see the time or so?.,....

Im not sure about your problem really xDD

I try to explain it "better".

I'm in a bid, I make one offer when the countdown is finishing (one second at the end). In this way the countdown will restart to 60/30/20 secs (it depends from the bid tournament).
    My competitor manager make his offer at the end of the countdown (one second to the end), but the countdown it will not restart and the bid is closed. My competitor manager win.

Today I have lost several bid (and token) in this way. Really.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and you 'll loose more because you didn't understand how it is working.
    As I can understand, you don't participate in the next round
    1 bid in every round - how more simple than this
    Buffs Mad and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Saulle Mattei View Post
    I try to explain it "better".

I'm in a bid, I make one offer when the countdown is finishing (one second at the end). In this way the countdown will restart to 60/30/20 secs (it depends from the bid tournament).
    My competitor manager make his offer at the end of the countdown (one second to the end), but the countdown it will not restart and the bid is closed. My competitor manager win.

Replied to your PM with answer but for clarity I'll repeat it here.

The bidding enterred a new round after your bid because both you and he had made a bid in the same round.

Your bid did not reset the counter. The counter went to zero - but because 2 people bid in the same round the auction goes to a new round and the timer starts.

In your case the new round started.

You did not bid. He did bid. He wins.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast