Thread: Skill levels and star ratings

Skill levels and star ratings

How come some one who started a team 3 months after me can be on the same manager level i am on lvl 5 having been promoted at the end of each season having started in march yet there are people in my league who started in June who are on the same level i do not understand this, i'm also fed up watching my team lose games or draw against teams who have a far lower rating than mine.Ans some people appear to be able to improve their teams with players that should be out of there financial scope for the level they are at i lost my second season league and c/league final to the same guy his star rating shot up from 13 to over 29 in a couple of days it took me most of the season to get to 18.

Apprentice
    they spend more resources on the game than you. whether it be real money, green/red packs and tokens.

spending more resources doesn't explain how you can be level 5 three months quicker you still have to go through each season to move up do you not

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Take Over feature, the manager level will be more a gauge of how long they have played, the date you see is when the team was taken over.
    This manager, Frankie, has taken over a team after playing for almost two years (started first team a couple months after my BvB).. but is only level 6.
    Skill levels and star ratings-screenshot_2015-07-19-13-01-12.jpg

Skill levels and star ratings-screenshot_2015-07-19-13-05-06.jpg

Training with green packs, or Personal Trainer, can rapidly improve Q. So can buying Scouts.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-19-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]