Thread: Scout buying 4-1-3N-2 how to beat? (champions finals)

Lightbulb Scout buying 4-1-3N-2 how to beat? (champions finals)

Hi i met overrated scoout buying chinese team, who much more stronger than me. He is playing with mostly around 50 scout players and his overall is much more better then mine
    I got best defence in my league, 4 killer defenders, 3 pretty good mc and some average windwers (both amr/l and mr/l's)
    My best striker is not bad, but i dont have some quality subs for attack. Spending tokens for better player is not the way cause i dont have it
    I wand to play some ultra defencive style with 5 def 5mc and one striker. Middle long passing,full pressing, counterattack and no offcide
    But that can i do else?
    His team got only one defeat in season
    Help please!

switch to hard tackle, give max win bonus and lower your tickets price to get 100% attendance if you play at home. Also bring friends for more ball possession.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I would play 4-5-1 flat Defensive + Counter attack, try and win the midfield battles to get some attacks in.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What is absolutely nonsense, this overrated asian beat 5:0 at first leg of halffinals and i thought this killing machine is gonna challenge me at final. But m guess what ? He lose 7:1 and now the finals is between me and some guy who lost to me two times at first stage of champions. Anyway looks like the game engine had been changed since he lose 7:1 with his scary lineup

Btw how do i invite friends to the game? I am using ios vesion

I thought you talking about me lol but why is the team overrated again?

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I thought you talking about me lol but why is the team overrated again?
    No i am talking about asian guy who much more stronger than me

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post
    No i am talking about asian guy who much more stronger than me
    I know...but why "overrated"??? the term you used just leave me wondering....are scouts not worth the money? or...nothing prejudice...just wondering.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post
    Hi i met overrated scoout buying chinese team, who much more stronger than me. He is playing with mostly around 50 scout players and his overall is much more better then mine
    I got best defence in my league, 4 killer defenders, 3 pretty good mc and some average windwers (both amr/l and mr/l's)
    My best striker is not bad, but i dont have some quality subs for attack. Spending tokens for better player is not the way cause i dont have it
    I wand to play some ultra defencive style with 5 def 5mc and one striker. Middle long passing,full pressing, counterattack and no offcide
    But that can i do else?
    His team got only one defeat in season
    Help please!
    i would play 4-5-1V with red arrows on dmc
    deff and force counter attack