Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By carimabdul
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Player rating

Lightbulb Player rating

Hello, I've just bought some uber dooper new players, well beyond the ones I have, and payed a lot for them.
    Problem is, they have poor rating at the end of the game, and they performe bad during game also, like missing 1-on-1 chances, missing free kicks, missing headders, intercepts, passes, etc.

Is there anything I could do to make them step it up a bit?

I also used packs to ensure best morale and best condition before every game, still nothing, old players got 7-8-9 rating and those new guys got 3-4-5 ... what the hell ?

Any suggestions?
    Nino Pulvirenti and Yinhung like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carimabdul View Post
    Hello, I've just bought some uber dooper new players, well beyond the ones I have, and payed a lot for them.
    Problem is, they have poor rating at the end of the game, and they performe bad during game also, like missing 1-on-1 chances, missing free kicks, missing headders, intercepts, passes, etc.

Is there anything I could do to make them step it up a bit?

I also used packs to ensure best morale and best condition before every game, still nothing, old players got 7-8-9 rating and those new guys got 3-4-5 ... what the hell ?

Any suggestions?

I'm glad im not the only one thats suffering this at the moment, just find that super dooper players can get disinterested in some games and switch off and this affects the performance of the whole team, Try not playing them a few games... I'm considering leaving out 2 of my stars because their not performing and I'm struggling in the league at the moment. Another way is to try a different tactic/formation.
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Read the guide by justdome, your answer is in there. http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-part-1-a.html

I will rest them for 3-4 games and see the results after, but, should I rest them from training as well ?

No! still train them as they will still gain skill points. If you rest as you say, give them three training sessions, forget the practice match, train them on their own with stretching and cardio, two cardio split with stretching, leave three hours between sessions, on the day you intend to play them in you games rest them until 1 hour before the game then give them a quick stretching session.
    Also check their skill levels if they had no form when you bought them it may be a while since they trained, as a rough guide Physical & Mental should be on a par with their quality IE. 27 quality, P&M 27, although personally I tend to push it a little to +1 if they are well prepared P&M I find they deal better with game fatigue, I've seen a marked improvement in the condition drop from games since I adopted this method, most used to finish with 70% or less as I play whole pitch pressure now they are finishing with 74-75% minimum.
    'Morale' during training periods with no games you will see it drop, players hate training, let it drop to around 60%, if at this stage you feel they are ready to join the squad give them one pack and a place on the bench, give them maybe 15 minutes game time, next game boost morale to max and start.
    Not sure what level you are in but in this game just like real life, footballers are greedy barstewards, especially the ones who think they are the top players, win bonuses IMO keeps morale higher and better performances from those players.
    One player I bought this season his P&M was 4 levels below his primary, who ever owned him previously had loaded his primary skill to high, almost sorted now though.

I treat my training as they do in the real world as much as possible, resting the whole squad 1 in 3-4 days, Nordeus say they get full rest during the server switch each night, but Iv.e found morale is dropping far less since I adopted these training methods.

Not saying it's correct but I'm happy with them.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-28-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Thank you for the methods, they really are something.
    As for the players, most of them are balanced with P&M to their skill level, just one of them (which is problematic) has it's primary well beyond the others. He has +6 Attack over Def and P&M, but he also has Free-Kick ability, so I can't say I mind.
    Still, I will only improve his Def and P&M until he gets balanced, since he is a MC.

Thanks again for the tips.