Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sudden loss of Form

Sudden loss of Form

Hello, guardiolas of our time. I love you all..this Forum is like reading a novel to me. But there's something I seem not to understand. It happens to me every season, my team just lose form and find it difficult to beat weaker teams and draw or lose to teams of the same qualities. I need you people's expertise. By the way I am a level 4 manager.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    for me there are two periods
    - one is in the beginning, when I build a new team (many new players, training to increase quality)
    then I wait, observing the weak points and players

-second is after the middle of the season, the 3rd week. The team is tired by playing almost every day two games.
    Then there are two solutions. Rotation and maybe selling/buying 2-3 players
    Playing only with the best so far performers - but not training at all.
    Also try playing only defense/counters. 1-0 it's a victory too
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Have a solid backline and fear no result.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Arion you seem to be hardcore. Mourinhoesque kind of manager. Thanks. But would you suggest a very good formation for that? I really don't like bin defensive

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    You could play with 5 defenders or 4 and use a dmc. like 4-5-1 V can be attacking and defending. Or a 5-4-1.

I have a cunning strategy for counter.. use 4-2(dmc)-3W-1 .. make sure ur striker is a fast one.. Also ur mr/ml can be offensive as defensive, depends on situation.

Full defense, counter, long balls, focus passing mixed. (can go down both wings if u have red arrows on mr/ml or through middle when u dont have the arrows)

Works for me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Corona View Post
    You could play with 5 defenders or 4 and use a dmc. like 4-5-1 V can be attacking and defending. Or a 5-4-1.

I have a cunning strategy for counter.. use 4-2(dmc)-3W-1 .. make sure ur striker is a fast one.. Also ur mr/ml can be offensive as defensive, depends on situation.

Full defense, counter, long balls, focus passing mixed. (can go down both wings if u have red arrows on mr/ml or through middle when u dont have the arrows)

Works for me a lot
    Sorry for such a late reply, but yes, I am quite defensive, since it's important to concede no goals. Your keeper, DL, DC, DC, DR must be at their best, since their mistakes can let in a goal. Since I play as a keeper, my mindset is quite defensive. Why, the defenders can score on counters, so I don't put a lot of emphasis on attack.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Well....I wudnt mind seeing what your team looks like, what about adding eachoda? @Arion.

My team is set for a revamp next season... A lot of players are out of contract

Awe Imoleayo Peter....add me on fb

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Awe Imoleayo Peter....add me on fb

Tbh I rarely open fb; if you see a guy named AH AH with his profile picture of Manuel Neuer, it's me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast