Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)

Rookie
    Yes, the blue bar is reset everytime i enter the old version after training in the new version
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    Yes, the blue bar is reset everytime i enter the old version after training in the new version
    ah, yes, that's more clear.
    If you go just back and forth, the blue bar of progress remains the same.
    If you train in the new version and go back to the old, the blue bar is reset ?

don't know, I just test it.
    I had some progress in the old one, in the blue bar
    went in the new version , did a train two twice, for a single player
    then back to the old version but the gaining progress was the same (for the other players).
    They didn't lost it. Maybe after the daily server maintenance ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-22-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I don't know, if you look at this picture a few players have progress in the bar, but the rest of them are empty. I did some training in the new version, but the progress that it shows is the one from the game that i played hours before. I really don't know how it works.

Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)-top.jpg
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    I don't know, if you look at this picture a few players have progress in the bar, but the rest of them are empty. I did some training in the new version, but the progress that it shows is the one from the game that i played hours before. I really don't know how it works.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	63153
    Is your match played with old version? Probably, the figures which show training progress obtained in match only connected to old version match playing system.

Did the remaining training progresses as shown in bar obtain from training through new system? According to my memory, the bar deleted all remaining progress in those bar when I returned to old system after training in new system. My case seems different, but my memory may be wrong as I completely cease to use new version for several days.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-23-2016 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, that's a way to have some conclusions.
    I don't know if some players have a better progress if they 're doing a specific type of training.
    For example if a defender has a better progress in a combo with header training.
    But it can be a lot random. Recently one of my players gained 10% skill in 12% condition loss. And sometimes you gain none (talking about U21).
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    But it can be a lot random. Recently one of my players gained 10% skill in 12% condition loss. And sometimes you gain none (talking about U21).
    I've noticed that the first training after a match I didn't watch gives a lot of % (25% with 22 players on 1st drill today). Maybe match progress from games you didn't watch is translated to that first training?

also depending from the gaining ability of some players (slow or fast trainers) as from the luck.
    training also has a roll dice.
    In some training (old version), a fast trainer could hit a +115 and in another a +85
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Very scientific approach ! I am impressed. I only play with the new version. I have the feeling that the bonus thing rules everything. Maybe I am wrong, but I won every single game since the new update, even those who were looking like troll results in the making. I destroyed a cup opponent stronger than me who was present in the game. This never happened to me before. I prefer losing on the training (not even sure to be honest) and winning games. But maybe in a week or so I'll be back here complaining !
    Hi,

for sure it will be a much harder life for troll teams,since at least 2 training sessions are required to have your team prepared for next match.

With old version and the old,useless and draining training strategy (I never used), abandoned teams often gave us a bad surprise,and they even qualifiy to champions league.....

It was time that a rule were established vs this nonsense: why managing teams,otherwise?

Of course best results in new vwrsion are based on good strategies you had in old one.

Since in old version I was not used to train my team,I used to play lot of friendlies,even vs higher level teams.
    Now,that I found a more complete and rational training strategy,there is no more space for friendlies,apart if I want to earn rests vs weaker friends...
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 02-25-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Since in old version I was not used to train my team,I used to play lot of friendlies,even vs higher level teams.
    Now,that I found a more complete and rational training strategy,there is no more space for friendlies,apart if I want to earn rests vs weaker friends...
    well, that's a disadvantage because with the old version you could play friendlies, players gaining progress and the team earned some good money (for higher levels with a big stadium).
    The problem with the new version is that with friendlies players still gaining but you don't have any progress about the level of the drills.

Another useful tip is what I 'm doing after a game with the old version.
    I go in training section and making a sort for the players, about the blue bar.
    Then I pick the players who have the blue bar near the next sp and give them a training (in 2 bars), so to earn it and sign it where I want to. So there is no problem if I go back and return from the new version.

Maybe its a dumb question but how do u start up the old version.. Is it still on facebook or do u have to download and old app?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast