Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Transfer Recommendations

Transfer Recommendations

Hello guys! Today i checked the transfers and i saw there is a new button:"Recommendations",i wanted to ask how this feature works?I mean you have 25 hours to accept player,but when you get other players/other offers ,how often?I got these 3 players now,but when i will get some else players?Thanks!

You pick what you think is the best down to age and quality normally this type of player is paid with coins not cash, the offer comes up periodically

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think it's about once a week, with players in different positions every time but mostly STs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Hi

What I experimented is that I got it 4 to 5 times a season. But I didn't success yet to identify THE RULE Nordeus implemented to let us benefit of it !!!

What is the logical way to know when they will appear ? I don't know and I REALLY wanna know it !!!!

For negiociated players list, it is easy !
    For School players, it is easy too !
    For Scoot players, it is easy yet !
    For Bidding players, no need to understand, it is permanent !

But for Recommended players... still a full mystery !

Doesn't anyone got the answer ?

There is no answer.

What I found, the quality of the players depends on the tokens you got. The more tokens your club has, the better are the players Nordeus offers you, but the more expensive in terms of tokens they are as well.
    Also it is mostly the position where you have a weak spot in your team. I got offered GK's last season multiple times because it technically was the weakest player in my starting lineup.

For example the third and best player:

You got 15 tokens he costs maybe 10 and is barely a five star player 21 years old without a special ability.
    You got 150 tokens he costs 50 tokens and is a six star player 19 years old with 2 positions and a special ability.

In both cases you only have to pay tokens and no money. In my mind it is not worth buying a player there unless you run very low on money.

I have had the recommend players offer once a week from when it started back in November .
    They are among the best players available none have failed me & fast trainers as well. the top player Im offered is from 79-109 tokens but cash free.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    There is no answer.

What I found, the quality of the players depends on the tokens you got. The more tokens your club has, the better are the players Nordeus offers you, but the more expensive in terms of tokens they are as well.
    Also it is mostly the position where you have a weak spot in your team. I got offered GK's last season multiple times because it technically was the weakest player in my starting lineup.

For example the third and best player:

You got 15 tokens he costs maybe 10 and is barely a five star player 21 years old without a special ability.
    You got 150 tokens he costs 50 tokens and is a six star player 19 years old with 2 positions and a special ability.

In both cases you only have to pay tokens and no money. In my mind it is not worth buying a player there unless you run very low on money.
    Where are you getting this information from ?
    I think your just making it up because it´s nowhere near how it works It certainly has nothing to do with how many Tokens you have or "identifying" weak points in your team lol
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Agree, it's not about the tokens you have.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It's your team average quality. When my team was 3*, a 4* recommendation was max, not it's 5*, a 6* recommendation is max.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

& nobody can explain the cost in tokens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast