Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Tactician
  • 2 Post By Sweed Mind

Thread: What happen to my player?

Lightbulb What happen to my player?

hello everyone, I am new here, so first, let me say hi to all of you. I have some problem going on with my team. After my first season finished, my player star drop by 1. I've read in another forum, and it seems to be because you ranking is up so you gonna now compete with another better player, but the problem is, it wasn't just the star that's drop, my player abilities also drop down a lot too. For example, my AMC, Hesham Ramadan, used to have a passing abilities of 117% but now he only have 92%. Is there anything wrong with this? Or is this normal?

The percentage is shown relative to the level concerned. The same applies for the number of stars. Your player has the same attributes, but had a drop in percentage as he will now play in a team in a level above as compared to last season. When a team is promoted to the next level, each player that is in the team lose 20% in the displayed quality, but they don't lose skill points. The percentages shown give you an indication of how good your players are relative to the level you are now in.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-04-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    Arion and NOn1234 like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NOn1234 View Post
    hello everyone, I am new here, so first, let me say hi to all of you. I have some problem going on with my team. After my first season finished, my player star drop by 1. I've read in another forum, and it seems to be because you ranking is up so you gonna now compete with another better player, but the problem is, it wasn't just the star that's drop, my player abilities also drop down a lot too. For example, my AMC, Hesham Ramadan, used to have a passing abilities of 117% but now he only have 92%. Is there anything wrong with this? Or is this normal?
    Hello to you also and welcome here.

At the end of season when you promote to another level all your players lose a star and there fore also skillpoint on paper. Its not that your player loses skill or got weaker.
    This rule applies for everyone who promotes. You can read more about the starsystem here http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tion-list.html

Also if you are new and like the game and willing to play on you can read a lot of interesting things here.
    NOn1234 and Arion like this.

I see......thanks a lot for answering my question