Thread: Away Team Colours

Away Team Colours

Hi. I've looked everywhere and can't find a solution for this problem. It may or not be a bug. No idea where else to ask. Apologies if this has been asked a gazillion times already.

I want my home kit to be blue (primary) with yellow (secondary), and my away kit to be yellow with blue.

I have my home kit sorted as you can see, but the away kit is still purple with red. I've posted photos to show you what I mean.

I didn't choose the purple and red for Away, I can't find anywhere else to change them. So now I feel totally stupid for asking this. How on earth can I change the Away colours for yellow with blue?

Thanks.

I don't know for sure, but I think that maybe the purple and red kit was your clubs original kit, and if so, can't be deleted. I think the only way you can get the colours you want, is to design, and buy for 6 tokens, a third kit for your team. Then you should be able to swap the new design with the red/purple kit.

I still have the original away kit I was given when I started playing (pink and grey). But I've got red/blue as my home kit, and black/orange as away. But can't delete the pink/grey.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Hi.

Well the game is on downtime at the moment so can't really check things.

So you're saying that I can't change my purple/red away kit, but I can buy a 3rd kit and just set that as my away kit instead? Does this mean the red kit then becomes my 3rd kit? If so, fortunately my team's 3rd away kit is mostly red with black anyway. Close enough.

Right now, I'm afraid to buy another kit, as I'm not sure if it will just replace my home kit.

If you buy another kit, it will go into your storage, then you can pick which of your 3 kits you want as your home kit and your away kit. You will be able to pick yellow/blue and blue/yellow, as long as you don't accidentally make them both blue/yellow. The primary colour is important.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

because both your jersey primary colour is blue

BSH
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydon View Post
    Hi. I've looked everywhere and can't find a solution for this problem. It may or not be a bug. No idea where else to ask. Apologies if this has been asked a gazillion times already.

I want my home kit to be blue (primary) with yellow (secondary), and my away kit to be yellow with blue.

I have my home kit sorted as you can see, but the away kit is still purple with red. I've posted photos to show you what I mean.

I didn't choose the purple and red for Away, I can't find anywhere else to change them. So now I feel totally stupid for asking this. How on earth can I change the Away colours for yellow with blue?

Thanks.

Because you can't use yellow and blue for home AND the away jerseys.
    The home and away shirts have to be different colors.

If Ajax plays at home against PSV...both of their home jerseys have red and white, so the visiting team have to use their away jerseys...which I believe for PSV is black and blue

( Nike PSV uitshirt 2011-2013 De Wit Schijndel )
    Last edited by BSH; 03-18-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haydon View Post

It´s because the colour on your first (home) jersey is blue (primary) and yellow (secondary), You have to switch the order of the colours, something like this...

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Thank you. So to finally clarify, as Potemy says that any new jerseys will just go into storage, and that as both Potemy and Ljepoj says I can pick blue/yellow (home) and yellow/blue (away) just so long as I don't have the same colour set as primary?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes, you can't have 2 jerseys with same primary color.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you