Thread: How to find nordgen ?

How to find nordgen ?

Hey guys,

I started playing Top Eleven 1 week ago, and I'm totally new to such managing games, this is my first one.

I read a lot on this forum, and I understood that there are "nordgen" players, also called fast trainers, but every time I read an explanation of how to find who they are, I'm totally lost because I don't understand anything...

Can someone explain to me with easy words (not too much technical) how to identify nordgens ? I must assume that I'm level 1, however I didn't find where you can see that (^^)

Also, I'm really new to this game, so I don't really know what to build first, if I should sell my good players and buy 30s 4* like I read somewhere.. Anyway, if you have tips feel free !

Jules

More the season wage of a player, the higher chance of fast trainers aka Nordgens

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I read a lot on this forum, and I understood that there are "nordgen" players, also called fast trainers, but every time I read an explanation of how to find who they are, I'm totally lost because I don't understand anything...
    you don't need nordgen yet.
    try to learn the basics of the game for 1-2 seasons and then you 'll understand better.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html