Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: training individual players

Apprentice

training individual players

Okay ive played this game for a while now, but how and if you can, is it possible to train individual players without using the personnel trainer which could cost you lots of tokens. I have noticed when you go to training screen that you pick your how you want to train,then at the left it says pick players, but i cant find a way to pick individual players only sections of your team. Hope someone can understand this and be able to help me, thanks guys.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie spence View Post
    Okay ive played this game for a while now, but how and if you can, is it possible to train individual players without using the personnel trainer which could cost you lots of tokens. I have noticed when you go to training screen that you pick your how you want to train,then at the left it says pick players, but i cant find a way to pick individual players only sections of your team. Hope someone can understand this and be able to help me, thanks guys.
    Ive not figured out how to train individual players in the old version, but in the new version it's very easy. Are you playing the old version? If you want to customize players, the new version must be superior!

Rookie
    new version: just tick the checkbox next to the player position in the training screen.
    old version: there's the 1/2/3 bars indicating how hard the training is. 1=no training, 2=normal and 3=hard. just click the bar and choose normal or hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Ive not figured out how to train individual players in the old version, but in the new version it's very easy. Are you playing the old version? If you want to customize players, the new version must be superior!
    The old version is very simple to train individual players lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    The old version is very simple to train individual players lol
    Hehe I've not played it much, and didn't figure out that one bar was zero training...

It seems like the new version is the best in the long run at least when you can get higher quality practices.

i like the older version training for individual.
    Al Svanberg and Bunzo like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i like the older version training for individual.
    I am not familiar with it at all, more or less only played the new version for a month and a half. What are the benefits with the old version?
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-05-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I am not familiar with it at all, more or less only played the new version for a month and a half. What are the benefits with the old version?
    It´s easy
    Al Svanberg and HairDryer like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It´s easy
    Hehe, but its not exactly like you have to be related to Einstein to handle the new version... You can easily use up 20 rest pack on one player during 5 minutes, and you can customize the drills even if it don't matter that much. Not saying the new is better, I am not familiar with the old. Just wondering what the advantages might be.

not so compiclated should i say. you just select which area you want your player to train etc attack defence or physical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast