Thread: How do i beat 4-4-2 ?

How do i beat 4-4-2 ?

So i have a match in my league vs a 4-4-2 how do i beat him ?plus he is my friend and i really want to win ^^

he's formation is
    ---ST---ST---
    --------------
    ML-MC---MC-MR
    ---------------
    DL-DC---DC-DR
    -------GK------

He has a DC in the place of DL and a MC in the place of MR and all players in the middle are MC, so whats a good formation to beat him ?

4-3-1-2/4-4-1-1
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Dreamer
    4-5-1

Apprentice
    How do i beat 4-4-2 ?-formation-stats.jpgHow do i beat 4-4-2 ?-formation.jpg
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

0:10...nice score....but unfortunatly it doesnt make that counter tactic awesome

possession is 20:80 which kinda say he is inactive player with many players out of their spot, cuz theres no way he would have possession 20% (and he is playing at home) if he was playing 4-4-2 properly. It's not one of best formations but it's pretty good when played the right way and many don't play it the right way

4-1-2-1-2 with red arrows on dl, dr, dmc. Normal mentality, through middle, short passing (or mixed), either offside or counter to your choiche