Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Training the all team or be especially

Training the all team or be especially

I've this big question in my head. Which one is the best? Or how can I improve my trainings, like train harder or be more soft.
    Please can some one explaine
    Thanks 😁

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there are many good posts here, why don't you read some ?
    Also every situation/team is different.
    Big or small roster, how many competitions you 're playing, if you have young fast trainers, how many sources you have ...
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I red. But is very confusing how can I train them better in order to be the most effective possible

I don't like reading. ^^

and that's the bottom line because Top11 said so.

Well, it really depends on you. If u do it separately or tailored for each position it might be better. But again its time consuming. I usually do 3 sets (had great feedback on defence, attack and possession) of training daily for all players. So my training method would be pretty all rounded..and it seems fine so far.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Me, it just quick training. My 2x bonus is limited. Better train everyone at the same time. Simple life. But I go with friendly match. It also good for my players.

and that's the bottom line because Top11 said so.

I don't use quick training I think it can't be more effective then the train that you select

Training is an art and science both.
    I do bonuses with training my bench and reserve only with very easy drills. 8 players, -12.75% energy each to climb from 8% to 10%.
    All the rest are being trained individually with personal schedule.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    How do you get with 8 players all the bonuses? I guess ur reserves are like mc-dmc-dc st-amc-mc ? Thats interesting does amc and amc counts for all 3 def att and posession

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    How do you get with 8 players all the bonuses? I guess ur reserves are like mc-dmc-dc st-amc-mc ? Thats interesting does amc and amc counts for all 3 def att and posession
    ST, AM* and M* are Attack players.
    GK, D* and DM* are Defence players.
    At the same time, DM*, M* and AM* are Midfield players.
    If you know this it's not that hard to train all bonuses with just 8 players.

Training the all team or be especially-screenshot_2017-01-12-20-39-33.jpg

This is my bench + reserve. There're 5 atk player and 4 def, and 7 midfielders. Enough to get all bonuses. After this seasons changes (I made a few mistakes) it requires a little more condition to go from 8% to 10%, something like 15-17% Condition loss with 2x videos. The exact rules how bonuses depend on positions and drills are still mystery for me, but I got some interesting facts about it. As I said, it's both art and science.
    If you don't have enough players to train bonuses, you can always buy some cheap old guys to do just that. Youngsters from the Academy are great help too.
    goldsilvy likes this.
    It wasn't our day.