Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Out in Cup+CL, how to set up for next season?

Addicted

Out in Cup+CL, how to set up for next season?

I need some advice from you experienced guys: I failed to advance in CL and Cup, so i only play League. League goes well, I'm ahead with 14-1-0, but its still close because I have a close competitor with 14-0-1 (I won vs him, but had a draw vs a random guy).

I obviously want to win the league, but i want to prepare in the best possible way for next season. How do I do that? Which (type of players) players should I sell, which should I buy. Should i let go of some players I dont need (I have a 22 player squad, I guess I wont need them for only 1 competition).

please help the noob!^^

what lvl are you Zeon ?

Addicted
    Lvl2

But I was looking for general advices, so it shouldnt change too much (except of direct transfers)?

Addicted
    nobody?

Post screen/pics of your team, it would help.

Ask yourself this: Whats you goal or goals for next season, and how much time, money or tokens are you willing to spend?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

To give a general advice is difficult, because I don't know anything about you and your club (token buyer, transfer budget, actual rooster, favorite systems, ...).

So I can only give a very general advice: Sell the players that have bad growth and are not vital for your team.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

I say try to sell some players because after every season they drop one star. That's a good way to make some money so next season you can sign players right off the bat.

I think its vital for you to maybe give some ideas to us on how your team is so that we can help. I can just tell you to use 550T and buy 11 first team scouts and you are good to go.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Rookie
    You can already start preparing for next season starting to sell your worst players, thus freeing space for other better next season.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

At level 2 you should expect to turn over 75% of your squad. Sell off your worst players TODAY. Watch videos and pick up tokens, be patient, watch the transfer list, and pick up quality players (5* ONLY) when you can - BUT BE PATIENT, don't get into bidding wars ... try to get them for 5 tokens or less. Snag FAs every chance you get, give them a full training and then sell them immediately (you'll need the cash).

Don't even think about trying to train up 2* or 3* players. SELL them. Never buy them. Unless you have some scout players, none of your current squad will be on your team 2 seasons from now.

Once you get to level 4 or 5, then you might start keeping players around for several seasons. But even then, there's almost no reason to have a 3* or lower player on your team. 4* players are borderline - if they're close to reaching 5*, and you need them, then yeah ...

On the FA market, buy 5* players, don't worry about special abilities, and try to get the most expensive players you can afford (they train better) that are as close to 6* as possible. Ignore age at this point, EXCEPT don't buy any players 30+.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast