Thread: Buying 119% player before end of season

Rookie

Buying 119% player before end of season

Hi all,

I was recommended a new 119% goal keeper the eve of my Europa League Cup Final. I didnt buy him yet and of course my current 128% level keeper shat the bed and i lost in penos. The new signing is 19 years of age whilst my current is 23. I was kind of looking to replace my current because he raaaaarely gets a rating above 7 in any competitions. This new keeper seems like he may have the pedigree to be a fast trainer but will effectively start at 99% next season. Do you think I should splash the cash on him and gamble that he is a star in the making or wait until next season and look to the transfer market for a slightly older but higher rated player?

Also, if i go with him, and he ends up rating up fast, is the best way to train him individual training with repeated defensive and goal keeping sessions or is there more to fast training than just powering through heaps of individual sessions?? Individual training is one of the aspects of the game I havent looked in to yet.

Cheers!
    Last edited by CobhArsenalFC; 04-28-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Also he will be 20 years old as well,
    Wait till next season the way the recommendations work you could be on to a keeper frenzy...
    I´ve been recommended 4 every season for the last 5 or 6 seasons

Famous
    Agree with Bunzo. Wait until next season.
    Training keepers - don't forget the attributes in the attacking drills. Rushing out etc.