Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best skills

Best skills

Hello everyone, this time on a top, eleven a little more serious and in which I needed your help, I would like to know that you fall as necessary skills for each position, that is, there is a better way to know that what To Increasingly not to train the wrong way, ie for example my ST what is recommended and to train? . Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best skills-st.jpg  

I've players with over 200% on some stats, and that doesn't stop my team from losing to a high rating opponent team.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea, skills doesn't matter
    Just set drills that are in higher level (3 whistles or golden globe) and those drills which have more the "white" skills
    so to have a faster development.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Very good question.

My recommendation is to take a look at the world top 100 associations, especially those with a 7*+ average AND are not manipulating the draw. What skills those managers are prioritizing for a specific position, is probably a good guide for determining what the most important white stats are.
    Level 40 Manager

Best skills-mqf6ylihqri.jpg
    ibangali likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yea, skills doesn't matter
    I'm not sure if this is true, cause if we all agree that quality matters, why not the white skill matters? For instance, a player who is 100% of quality and have his Grey skills at 1%, would have to be better than other one who is 100% but with Grey skills at 50%, if he doesn't it would mean that stats don't matter at all, I mean a DC could be play as a ST without penalty for wrong position....

What do you think Niko

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think that if we see the pic of @ be@ver's AMR, player with 1% skill at tackling and marking, would never been able to stop an attacker of oppo team but as we can see it's not working that way.
    For me
    a) the general quality matters
    b) (personal opinion) the three main categories.
    One attacker with higher defending skills from another one, adds to different calculations of the game.
    If for example be@ver's Red Team is winning a match and he wants to play defense, another AMR (suppose he has such a player), same quality but with 50 in defense and 95 in attack (instead of 39.4-105.9) could help more the team.

* that's just my theory, have nothing to prove that.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-15-2017 at 08:48 PM.
    LarryC and ibangali like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by be@ver View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MQf6yLIHQRI.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	82203
    Any ideas how he managed to get an 18yo player to have 1% in grey skills?

Dreamer
    I think that if we see the pic of @ be@ver's AMR, player with 1% skill at tackling and marking, would never been able to stop an attacker of oppo team but as we can see it's not working that way.
    For me
    a) the general quality matters
    b) (personal opinion) the three main categories.
    One attacker with higher defending skills from another one, adds to different calculations of the game.
    If for example be@ver's Red Team is winning a match and he wants to play defense, another AMR (suppose he has such a player), same quality but with 50 in defense and 95 in attack (instead of 39.4-105.9) could help more the team.

* that's just my theory, have nothing to prove that.
    I get your point Niko. I think speculate is the one thing we can do because we almost don't know nothing for sure.
    Cheers!

... would never been able to stop an attacker of oppo team but as we can see it's not working that way.
    Best skills-111.png
    that's just my theory, have nothing to prove that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast